Author Topic: CrossPick - CrossHair changing In-Game  (Read 23697 times)

ok then i dont know how its not working. put the photo in the file, named it crossHair.png and its not showing up!
Did you name the file crossHair.png? It's probably the problem, the file extension has to be .png but it can't be in it's name, remove the .png part and see what it does.

Did you name the file crossHair.png? It's probably the problem, the file extension has to be .png but it can't be in it's name, remove the .png part and see what it does.
It becomes nothing!

Or does it?

Here's a good pack of crosshairs. I'm gonna try making some of these after school.

Here's a good pack of crosshairs. I'm gonna try making some of these after school.

-snip-
Wow. That's a lot of crosshairs.

-snip-

MAKE IT WHENEVER YOU CAN, JUST HURRY

I laughed at the "SHOOT HERE" one :P

awesome. finaly a selection of good crosshairs, plus, you can change it ingame!!

awesome. finaly a selection of good crosshairs, plus, you can change it ingame!!

Thanks, captain state the obvious.

Bump, all those locked topics pushed this one to the second page. :C

hey where are the custom folders? i really want to try my other crosshairs in game...Ill give you a cookie if you tell me!;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 12:30:28 PM by roboguy »

-snip-

i like all of them... especially the angel one.... where did you find these? i really really want to know...

:D heres a million cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster::D