Author Topic: Hey, I'm from ROBLOX, I'm really considering moving to Blockland. :D  (Read 22735 times)

No, Asian, you are plaz.

forget you cracker. Don't you have something better to do?

forget you cracker. Don't you have something better to do?
I'm currently doing something else right now, my math homework. Care to help out? I'm sure you could do it well.

I'm currently doing something else right now, my math homework. Care to help out? I'm sure you could do it well.
He's too busy using his fleshlight

He's too busy using his fleshlight
I suppose that 1-child law got him loveually bored...

Badspot is online to prove that he is plaz!

Badspot is online to prove that I am plaz!
Come on Baddy, prove this quote!

Hey guys. I'm from ROBLOX. The game is really laggy and has a horrible immature community. I am thinking of moving here, it'll take a while to get used to the building, though. :P

welcome

i came here for that same reason.

Best
choice
evar

Wow, everyone is just thread stuffting in this topic. Nice going guys.

Hey guys. I'm from ROBLOX. The game is really laggy and has a horrible immature community. I am thinking of moving here, it'll take a while to get used to the building, though. :P
Not really. Building here is easy.

Not really. Building here is easy.
This. ROBLOX's building system is more related to that of a 3D modeling software. Blockland's system is unique, where your characters place the bricks. It's way more intuitive.

This. ROBLOX's building system is more related to that of a 3D modeling software. Blockland's system is unique, where your characters place the bricks. It's way more intuitive.
And fun. Don't forget fun.

Welcome to Blockland. Nice to see someone from Roblox who isn't trolling or complaining.

Hello?