Author Topic: Why Do You Play Blockland?  (Read 2446 times)

Blockland is online and creative, but most importantly, my computer can easily run it.

Also it's a great place to practice algorithms, I really think a computer science class should practice making some creative algorithms that build buildings and structures.

I play it because it's fun.

I play it because otherwise I wasted my money.

In seriousness though, mainly to just have fun and play with friends.
The game doesn't have to be serious, and being a sandbox game pretty much enables me to do most anything I want, which leads to some really great times.

Because I like to use my:

alot.

I play it because... um... it's a great game.

You really can make anything.

It looks great without killing my computer.

I play it for the building.

I play it because I have no life, and its my only connection to the outside world  :cookieMonster:

I play Blockland to show my creativity. I have been drawing things for as long as I can remember. With programs like Blender, Torque Constructor, and the Mission Editor, I can share my creative ideas with everyone. Another reason why I play is for the programming challange. As most people know, I love the VCE. I love programming, and the VCE makes life easy for me. I love improving events to do things that they weren't designed for. I hope to soon learn Torque script so that I may enter advanced fields of scripting.

Probably the only reason I still play, there is a community to share with.
Otherwise I don't consider anyone on blockland a 'friend'.
'friends'? There is no such thing as 'friends'.

I have demo but WHO WOULD'NT LIKE BLOCKLAND?!?!?!?!?

'friends'? There is no such thing as 'friends'.
what hes saying
"friends'? There is no such thing as 'Friends'

I love legos, and I like the idea of customization in a game. Basically all of Blockland is customizable.

I also enjoy building, eventing new things (or improving old), and I enjoy taking out my anger in a virtual world instead of real life. :D

I only play blockland, because, I'm OBSESSED with LEGO's,

I was like "LEGO's ON THE INTERNET!??!?!? HOLY CRAP!!!"

Because I like Confinement.

My best friend on Blockland quit without even saying goodbye so I haven't been playing much. :(

I server browse from time to time though, I just need some insperation to build. But there's not much point since I can't host.