Author Topic: Does it hurt to lose a Molar tooth?  (Read 1224 times)

I am 13 and I have always been late in losing teeth.

I have only lost 9. Well I should say 10 but it isn't out yet. Half is.

The questions is pretty much the topic title. Does it hurt?

Also it says I should have lost this tooth 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 05:33:37 PM by Mr.LoLHaX »

Doesn't hurt to lose them, but it hurt like a bitch when they were growing in for me.

Doesn't hurt to lose them, but it hurt like a bitch when they were growing in for me.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Goddamn, kid. Pull it out. Make a YouTube video, be creative.

Depends on how much Novocaine the dentist gives you when he's yanking them out...oh you meant baby teeth. Disreguard my post...

Depends on how much Novocaine the dentist gives you when he's yanking them out...oh you meant baby teeth. Disreguard my post...
o u  :cookieMonster:

Depends on how much Novocaine the dentist gives you when he's yanking them out...oh you meant baby teeth. Disreguard my post...

o u  :cookieMonster:

Well this was just to know. Locking.

But first

Doesn't hurt to lose them, but it hurt like a bitch when they were growing in for me.

I just remembered, call me stupid but, I actually like the sting of pain in my mouth. Like when I want to bite my tongue. It's weird.

Now lock.