8 (14.8%)
No
13 (24.1%)
LOOK A CHICKEN
22 (40.7%)
make your own
11 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: My first Crosshair  (Read 4826 times)

Mah first crosshair,for some people,you may notice this has been ported from the orange block, I was bored I went to TOB's ui, and I found many crosshiars.

Enjoy!

It seems okay. 5/5.
Thx I thought people were gonna say:this is stuffty, have a cookie!  :cookie:

I forgot about that phone service

It seems okay. 5/5.

"okay" hardly warrants a 5/5...

besides, crosshairs have an upper limit on vote-numbering.

1 -> 3 out of 5

As you can see, you cannot go past 3 on votes.

Holy crap this is possibly the worst crosshair I've EVER seen! It is an orange blobby that I actually stolen! What the hell possessed you to think that this would be a good crosshair? Crosshairs arn't good unless they're trans. And now you have actually stolen a crosshair from another game and said it was your own.
Please leave the forums and never come back.
Ok scratch that, I don't have the right to say stuff like that......yet...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 05:22:27 PM by Cage »

Please earn respect and subsequently the right to tell people as such and come back.

Holy crap this is possibly the worst crosshair I've EVER seen! It is an orange blobby that I actually stolen! What the hell possessed you to think that this would be a good crosshair? Crosshairs arn't good unless they're trans. And now you have actually stolen a crosshair from another game and said it was your own.
Ok scratch that, I don't have the right to say stuff like that......yet...

Atleast this is better than all of those crosshairs ive seen around this section.

It seems okay. 5/5.

What are you smoking?

1: BL forums noot RTB
2: No
3: To like this means you know nothing
4: This was likely altered..

its pretty good. 3/5. check out the one i made, i tried to get pics but the cursor appears in-game, but not in pics. :(

Who would be evil enough to get a gun, shoot the cingular guy in the middle and then post as a crosshair. IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT!!!

its pretty good. 3/5. check out the one i made, i tried to get pics but the cursor appears in-game, but not in pics. :(

Yeah that's right Google, steal his thunder...

Pfft like YOU can talk, and don't advertise your stuff on other peoples topics.