12 (19.7%)
I wana die
12 (19.7%)
I wana do it
3 (4.9%)
I have ADD
8 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: My crosshair Pack  (Read 7284 times)

Sorry,but I got very bored I ported some more of them at once because you guys were getting pissed off.

plz rate comment and download if ye like

The Second one is Bitchin IMO, but can you make the inside of it Transparent?

Here's my rates and comments.

The first one wouldn't work too well because it's just one shade. It would be hard to see it in yellow or bright areas.
Rate: 4/10.

The second one looks higly obstructive meaning you could barely your target, and wouldn't work too well in dark areas at all.
Rate: 1/10.

The third one looks quite alright. Has multiple shades and isn't obstructive at all.
Rate: 9/10.

The fourth one is a bit obstructive, but not as much as the second one, and wouldn't work in the dark too well.
Rate: 3/10.

these are stolen from the orange block, arent they?

these are stolen from the orange block, arent they?

you mean ported,I ported these from the orange block

you could barely your target
I think the word you're looking for is "see".

Note how the title claims that it is YOUR crosshair pack. I believe that is stealing.

I think the word you're looking for is "see".
Chrono accidentally the whole word.

Note how the title claims that it is YOUR crosshair pack. I believe that is stealing.

and it is

You don't "port" pictures dumbass

Port in blockland means addons from before v9 the packaging system was different then

Port in blockland means addons from before v9 the packaging system was different then

When will this damn crosshair phase end? I am just sick of seeing these damn things fill the addons section! The majority of these damn crosshairs are all crappy thick black and red lines made in the default paint, if your going to make a damn crosshair at least make it trans.

sorry,what i was trying to say is that I copied it.

and it is

I had my own,and I went to it's files,I went to it's ui,I found a folder called ''crosshairs'',clicked on it and all these crosshairs appeared,I was taking from my own files.

Hey, cooldude, how about you stop posting in this section, period.
sorry,what i was trying to say is that I copied it.
Port =/= Copy.

nice one my freind  COOKIES :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: