Author Topic: Let's Play: APB  (Read 8484 times)

Back when I first looked at the beta sign-up I probably could have gotten in, but I'm not sure about it now.

Umm... if anyone gets in, but they can't run it, can you do me a favor and make my day better by PMing me your account?      I really want to play, and well... yeah

I'm only in the menu and I'm excited. Joining Enforcers, world NA 3011. Creating the Illustrious Hippo clan.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-  Like 3.8 hours left to download the game D:
Wasn't someone going to make a Blockland clan?
BTW, my name thing will loz277 or something.

8GB is horrible!

I only has 3gb left D:

I still haven't gotten in!

It is amazing.
Besides the fact that I get FPS drops on "minimum" settings, it is the only MMO that has kept me captivated. It was a little frustrating at the start, but great once you get the hang of it. It's basically a GTA-MMO-TPS. I am "DrLulzworthy" on the Enforcers.

It is amazing.
Besides the fact that I get FPS drops on "minimum" settings, it is the only MMO that has kept me captivated. It was a little frustrating at the start, but great once you get the hang of it. It's basically a GTA-MMO-TPS. I am "DrLulzworthy" on the Enforcers.
Make a criminal, and tell me how they play too please, and skype with me so i can watch you play........ I wont tell anyone :P

I just signed up and got my beta key.

Im freeing up space to see how this game is.

I signed up a while ago, no reply :C
I really wanna try this.

The game sucks

This game is a waste of my 8gb...

That took me so loving long to free in the first place.

Ugh...  Who wants my account?

The game sucks

This game is a waste of my 8gb...

That took me so loving long to free in the first place.

Ugh...  Who wants my account?

What's not to like?