Author Topic: Can't connect to servers (Cannot verify BL ID)  (Read 1070 times)

I am unable to join any servers. Any attempts to connect result in a message box saying "The server could not verify your BL ID." I authenticate just fine, my name's at the bottom of the screen like it should be.

That's happened to me before. This is what I did....

1. Restarted Blockland
2. Logged Out
3. Turned off Blockland again
4. Turn it back on
5. Log back in
6. Join a server

It might not work but it did for me. Hope it does work.

I've tried all of that.

Hmmmm, options...

1. Re-install blockland.

2. Badspot maybe de-activated your account of online. (IDK how he works.)

or,

3. Smash your computer, if your that mad.

1. Re-install blockland.
It's not the installation, I know for a fact it's the connection, but this wasn't happening yesterday.
2. Badspot maybe de-activated your account of online. (IDK how he works.)
I highly doubt this, I haven't done anything.
3. Smash your computer, if your that mad.
You're stupid

I highly doubt this, I haven't done anything.
If your ID has been used or purchased by Piouyt or whatever his name is, it's been deactivated.

If your ID has been used or purchased by Piouyt or whatever his name is, it's been deactivated.
I didn't sign up for Poiuyt's forums, and I could connect just fine yesterday. Also, wouldn't I not be authing correctly if the key was deactivated?

Has anything happened to your internet connection recently or have you changed any part of your home network setup?

Has anything happened to your internet connection recently or have you changed any part of your home network setup?
I'm using something different than usual (it's a sprint aircard thing, I can dig up specs if necessary) but it was working just fine yesterday. I haven't changed any settings on it.

wait, what did poiuyt do?

It's possible that your UDP and TCP are split over two connections. Your TCP IP is used for the authentication on the main menu while your UDP IP is used for authentication upon joining a server. Satellite/mobile broadband connections tend to do this.

It's possible that your UDP and TCP are split over two connections. Your TCP IP is used for the authentication on the main menu while your UDP IP is used for authentication upon joining a server. Satellite/mobile broadband connections tend to do this.
Is there anything I can do?

I suspect not. Check out the options + settings for the card, if there's anything about multi-something (e.g. multicasting/multihoming) or things about SCTP then take pictures and report back.

I somehow just joined a server... Problem solved for now