Poll

Do you want to see any clan builds?

Yes!
11 (52.4%)
No!
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: ONI (DEAD CLAN!!!) (See USAR Clan Topic)  (Read 6951 times)

Also, when/what is next clan build?

Also, when/what is next clan build?
Idk but I know it will be a fort of some kind.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:15:27 PM by Ev Dowg »

Seriously? Or are you covering for the REAL jackass!?
Seriously i cant

when are you available so I can actually show you my application? Its all ready for you sir ...

While I wait I eatz a cookie...  :cookie:

Just so you all know I'm going to add a server updater on this page so when the clan server is up you will know.

Scrath that server updater. It's an epic fail...

Bump!

App is ready. I will show tomorow on clan server. =)

Where the hell did you get that? How can I get one or edit this one?

Sorry for double post: Anybody know where to get those avatars that all look like these little cartoon dudes exept that they all take on different characters?:

I was thinking about making some print bricks with these guys on em' for a clan add-on but I don't know where all these players get them. Another print I was thinking about was this:

:P If anybody knows how to get those little cartoon peoplez please comment or PM me. i can't make many add-ons as I can only work with prints, decals, and music.

I would like to join. Sounds cool, even though you used a Halo name (not that I'm against Halo, it's just that I don't like it when people use names other made).

Why does everyone say it is from Halo when it is an acronym for Office of Navel Intel?

Why does everyone say it is from Halo when it is an acronym for Office of Navel Intel?
Because:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/ONI
This says so.

It's in all the books.

Ew, Halo books...
Also
http://www.nmic.navy.mil/
You are stereotyping something you most likely have not even been around or even read. Next time supply evidence or proof you have read/used/interacted with it before you start bashing something.