ONI (DEAD CLAN!!!) (See USAR Clan Topic)

Poll

Do you want to see any clan builds?

Yes!
11 (52.4%)
No!
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: ONI (DEAD CLAN!!!) (See USAR Clan Topic)  (Read 6942 times)

Halo books have nothing to do with the Halo series at all, they were made by some Halo fanboy. Anything in them is not connected to actual Halo, as in, Master Chief's name is John, when no one actually knows his name. Also, I don't spend my time reading books about game that I could just play and have the full experience. Anyone that actually reads the books and believes they have everything to do with Halo, is just a Halo fanboy that will believe anything said about Halo.

Halo books have nothing to do with the Halo series at all, they were made by some Halo fanboy. Anything in them is not connected to actual Halo, as in, Master Chief's name is John, when no one actually knows his name. Also, I don't spend my time reading books about game that I could just play and have the full experience. Anyone that actually reads the books and believes they have everything to do with Halo, is just a Halo fanboy that will believe anything said about Halo.
You obviously have never been around them or even read them.
And no, it wasn't some Halo fanboy you cunt. They were written by actual employee's of Bungie, or at least paid by Bungie. Eric Nylund for example, wrote a majority of the series. The books have everything to do with the games. Also, if you payed attention in Halo 3, at the ending, Cortana clearly says "It's been a pleasure working with you, John." This is clear evidence that you have never even bothered to pay any attention to the series whatsoever, so you can shut your whore mouth before deciding to judge something you know nothing of.

Case in point: You're loving handicapped.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:47:04 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

When does she say that? I beat it on Legendary, and the other difficulties, and she never said that. I want to know where people are getting this.

And no I have never been around them, because when I hear "book about a game" I think fanboy and have no ambition to read them.

When does she say that? I beat it on Legendary, and the other difficulties, and she never said that. I want to know where people are getting this.
This is clear evidence that you have never even bothered to pay any attention to the series whatsoever
Maybe you should pay attention a bit more, bud.

And no I have never been around them, because when I hear "book about a game" I think fanboy and have no ambition to read them.
So that automatically gives you a right to judge something you know absolutely nothing of? Makes perfect sense.

I pretty much gave up on Halo after the third game. The story was not that great, even though it had some fun levels. They worked on the graphics to much and rushed the story line. But I remember beating the game, and I don't remember Cortana saying "It's been a pleasure working with you, John."

I pretty much gave up on Halo after the third game. The story was not that great, even though it had some fun levels. They worked on the graphics to much and rushed the story line. But I remember beating the game, and I don't remember Cortana saying "It's been a pleasure working with you, John."
Most likely you weren't...
Paying attention.

Maybe you getting your panties in a knot over "how easy this geam wus huehuehue".
You dunce.

Most likely you weren't...
Paying attention.

Maybe you getting your panties in a knot over "how easy this geam wus huehuehue".
You dunce.
I never said it was easy, I said the story was lacking because they worked to much on the graphics and water. lern2read

I never said it was easy, I said the story was lacking because they worked to much on the graphics and water. lern2read
Ha. All you bothered to pay any attention to is how the game looked not played.
You're loving stupid. Ha.
I find it sad how people only play a game because of how it looks to one's eyes instead of playing it for the storyline. It's pretty pathetic. IMO, anyone who does that stuff, doesn't deserve to play any games until he/she learns to appreciate a game for more than it's looks. You're a pretty sad person.

You must not have any brains... I never said I played for the graphics. I don't play for graphics, I play for gameplay, which was lacking BECAUSE they spent most of the time on graphics...
lern2read

You must not have any brains... I never said I played for the graphics. I don't play for graphics, I play for gameplay, which was lacking BECAUSE they spent most of the time on graphics...
You still decide to judge a series you payed no attention to. If you read the books, you would have understood the storyline of the whole Halo trilogy nearly 100%. But you instead decide to avoid it and prejudge it based on your own stuff opinions, and very poorly I might add. I bet anyone of your handicapped friends would agree with you just to kiss your ass or sound cool to you. Whenever someone stereotypes the Halo books, I ask them if they even read them. They all said no. What did I do? I gave them a long rant about how they shouldn't stereotype something they know nothing of, like you. It's sad really how friends like you get their panties in a bunch over something because they heard it over the internet, knowing that the internet contains all of worlds lies, so they bandwagon and then preach all these stuff opinions to everyone else. Whenever someone brings it up, in a positive way, they rage about it and throw a hissy-fit. That is why I hate people like you. That is why I hate you. That is also why I hate everyone in America. America has all of the stereotypical douche bags you find today. You, for example. This is why I love Canada.

So please. Get further evidence of why the Halo books are bad and should be exiled out of humanity's knowledge before you start giving a loving rant about it. You loving dunce.

I admit I did not know the Halo books were made by Bungie employee, as I said, when I hear "book about a game" I think fanboy. Also, you don't need to get mad just become someone made their opinion, and you disagree with it. I hate idiots who get mad at critics, therefore, I hate you. I am now going to stop talking about Halo because it is pointless to argue with some random kid on the internet that knows everything.

Ontopic: What will the next clan build be? Want to build something but don't have any ideas.

I admit I did not know the Halo books were made by Bungie employee, as I said, when I hear "book about a game" I think fanboy. Also, you don't need to get mad just become someone made their opinion, and you disagree with it. I hate idiots who get mad at critics, therefore, I hate you. I am now going to stop talking about Halo because it is pointless to argue with some random kid on the internet that knows everything.

Ontopic: What will the next clan build be? Want to build something but don't have any ideas.
1. You think a fanboy automatically because you don't ever stop to think for one minute that someone smart could have written an enjoyable book. Strike one.

2. I have every right to get mad at someone who doesn't pull up any decent evidence on the subject before stating stuffty, false opinions they pulled out of their ass just to try and get out of a conversation they don't like. Strike two.

3. You then assume I am some "random kid" just trolling you and trying to get you mad. You are wrong. This then brings me back to Number 2: doesn't pull up any decent evidence on the subject before stating stuffty, false opinions they pulled out of their ass. Strike three.

Get the forget out.

Ok Ninja, and you, stop fighting. I like the fact that Chaos is the first person I've ever met who might actually have a Halo-based IQ at around the same level as me but I don't want one of my Commanding Officers and a possible new recruit squabbling over the debate on if the Halo book series is canon or some fan-made jack. It is canon (Meaning it goes with the story.), but some who have spent too much time with the game don't take the valuable time to read more background on this epic award-winning game. If you want to know how much of a hardcore fan I am, checkout these awesome facts and favorites:

"#" of times I have read the books:
Contact Harvest: 3
The Cole Protocol: 5
The Fall of Reach: 7
The Flood: 6
First Strike: 6 (7 as of today)
Halo Graphic Novel: 2

Games beat:
Halo Wars: 1 (Legendary)
Halo CE: 2 (Heroic)
Halo 2: 4 (Normal)
Halo 3 ODST: 2 (Normal)
Halo 3:  3 (Heroic)

Halo Multiplayer Beta Online Ranking: Lieutenant

Best Halo 3 Armor:

Head/Rogue
Body/CQB
Left Shoulder/CQB
Right Shoulder/Hayabusa

Colors:
Armor Primary: Steel
Armor Secondary: Steel
Armor Detail: Gold

Emblem: Crosshairs
Emblem Background: Solid

Colors:
Emblem Primary: White
Emblem Secondary: Red
Emblem Background: Steel

Favorite Maps:
Halo Wars: Blood Gulch 
Halo CE: Damnation
Halo 2: Zanzibar
Halo 3 ODST: Lost Platoon
Halo 3: Valhalla (Because my uncle helped design this one’s terrain.)

Favorite Weapons of All Time:
Primary: Assault Rifle
Secondary: Sniper Rifle
Equipment: Power Drain
Favorite Grenade: Plasma

Top 5 Favorite Characters:
1.   Lt. Haverson (Book character)
2.   SPARTAN-104 Fred (As seen on Halo Legends)
3.   Admiral Cole (Mainly a book character)
4.   SPARTAN-117 John
5.   Fleet Admiral Lord Terrance Hood

Favorite UNSC Branch: The Office of Naval Intelligence
Favorite UNSC Ship: ONI Prowlers
Favorite UNSC Ship Weapon: NOVA Nuke Clusters
Favorite Light Vehicle: Warthog w/ LAAG MG
Favorite Heavy Vehicle: Hornet
Favorite Adversary: Scarabs
Least Favorite Adversary: Flood Ranged Forms

And I could add a lot more facts and stuff about myself but since I know too much about Halo I’m just going to limit myself to all of this. And judging by all of this information you should all know that I know what’s true and what’s false about Halo. So to speak, the answer to “Are the Halo books really part of the story?” Is...

YES!

Now Ninja Prate, please stop arguing with this guy and admit that the Halo books are canon and that you were wrong to insult Chaos.

On Topic: Our newest Clan Build is finished: The COD MW2 Breach and Clear TDM. It will be up and running later today.

That is also why I hate everyone in America. America has all of the stereotypical douche bags you find today.
Pleas do not include me in that statement. Also, I find it kind of funny that you preach to this guy about stereotyping when you just stereotyped Americans. I , in fact, love Halo and want to know more of the story. I have read Cole Protocol and want to read the rest.

I do not want to start anouther argument, I just want to point out a couple of things.

Also, am I in?

(#1) I in fact, love Halo and want to know more of the story. I have read The Cole Protocol and want to read the rest.

(#2) Also, am I in?
#1: Tell me where you live and I'll let you borrow the entire series. :P (JK!)
#2: I just sent you a PM containing the App. Guidelines.