Poll

Ugly or hot

Your ugly
130 (82.8%)
Your hot
27 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: Am i ugly or hot?  (Read 16019 times)

oh my loving god,20 post a day,wow no life.
I'd rather write 20 posts a day with approximately 5-6 posts per hour for a few hours than look like a tool and pretend to have made out with girls to gain internet attention.

And thus the pot called the kettle black.  If my first impression of you wasn't asking the entire forum if you were hot, I'd still think you were an attention whore.  Also, to the statement about kissing girls, aren't you just a little badass.  Come back when your balls drop, kid.

I'd rather write 20 posts a day with approximately 5-6 posts per hour for a few hours than look like a tool and pretend to have made out with girls to gain internet attention.
Excellent point good sir Knight.

Haha, internet tough guy.

Do you have a picture of yourself to post on here yes,or no?

I thought this was about having no life because of how many posts he makes per day?

Sure, hang on.

-snip-

Thank you.
They look strong.

Does it matter? He's not trying to prove he looks cool. He's trying to prove you're stupid.

The fact that you think irrelevant points matter proves his opinion against you.

The funny thing is, you claim nobody has a life, yet you are the one plastering pictures of yourself here wanting random people you don't even know to tell you if they think you are hot.

That is pretty much the picture of having no life.

Guys lay off of him, he's just one of those loving illiterate chumps that thinks being semi-decent at lacrosse, baseball and football can make him rich even with a stuffty GPA.

I'll see you in 10 years when you bag my groceries.

See, here's my picture.
No stupid myspace pose.
No camera and a mirror handicapation.
No forgeted up hat.
No pretending to be a player in real life.

Erik loves rooster is the best part.

Looks like this cat...

...Is too cool.

Hey you look like a real person. Not someone trying to stand out.