16 (23.5%)
Yay!
16 (23.5%)
spamm
7 (10.3%)
basplat
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: ARES - OHAY IM ALIVE!  (Read 525427 times)

Topic name sez "ARES - Original since 2010."

So your clan wasn't original before 2010?

:cookieMonster:

I just realized that I haven't posted in this topic for 294 pages.
How is everyone?

Alright I banned the friend on the ARES forums, Heed I suggest you do the same

I'm getting a bit tired of your members coming in NWB's topic posting how your topic has the most amount of posts. It really doesn't affect us at all. I was also not happy to see this topic take NWB's name. But it was quickly changed back so I let it go.

I have no problem with ARES members, but if the spam continues, I will take different measures. You guys are not the only ones who play the blacklist game.
I do not believe I have every really spammed/stuffposted your thread, though I will take your advice and refrain from doing such a thing.

I'm getting a bit tired of your members coming in NWB's topic posting how your topic has the most amount of posts. It really doesn't affect us at all. I was also not happy to see this topic take NWB's name. But it was quickly changed back so I let it go.

I have no problem with ARES members, but if the spam continues, I will take different measures. You guys are not the only ones who play the blacklist game.
Comr4de, stop being an starfish to Destroyer. I've only seen you go in there and prance about like a fairy.

Comr4de, stop being an starfish to Destroyer. I've only seen you go in there and prance about like a fairy.
Stop getting fat off pizza.

I do not believe I have every really spammed/stuffposted your thread, though I will take your advice and refrain from doing such a thing.
Nah, you didn't. I wasn't referring to you in that post.

For the most part that post was directed at Syntho.

ARES imposter detected.

Dr. willlam berkin wearing unauthorized ARES tag.

ID 13297

ARES imposter detected.

Dr. willlam berkin wearing unauthorized ARES tag.

inb4u

EDIT: You got it wrong anyway, it's 13927.

inb4u

EDIT: You got it wrong anyway, it's 13927.
Dammit.