16 (23.5%)
Yay!
16 (23.5%)
spamm
7 (10.3%)
basplat
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: ARES - OHAY IM ALIVE!  (Read 520248 times)

Perpetrator: Commander Tophat
Victim: Commodore Sue the Cake
Discussion of punishment: Saturday, May 8 2000 hours
Crime: Insubordination

Commander Tophat is charged with disobeying a commanding officer.
The Administration of ARES finds him guilty on this charge.
The punishment is a 5 day suspension.
Further infractions may lead to demotions and/or removal from clan.

John Moger,
ARES High Command

Tingalz,
ARES High Command

No longer needed. Good riddance.

In regards to calling me a crybaby, who's the crybaby now? Last time I checked disobeying an officer is punishable by death in the US army.

You know people, I'm sick of this stuff.  People laugh and joke around, then the next second, absolutly destroying friendships.  I'll still be in the clan, and I'll still help out, but as far as I'm concerned, this "clan" is nothing more than a bunch of 5 year olds trying to be mature.  Grow up guys.  Seriously.

Gad, help out at sue's server.

Game, :D

Top, D:

Sue, nice punishment form. PM me sav.

Gad, help out at sue's server.
Told you I'm on a stuffty laptop till end of Sunday...

You know people, I'm sick of this stuff.  People laugh and joke around, then the next second, absolutly destroying friendships.  I'll still be in the clan, and I'll still help out, but as far as I'm concerned, this "clan" is nothing more than a bunch of 5 year olds trying to be mature.  Grow up guys.  Seriously.
This is far more than you know, we're not 5 year olds.

This is far more than you know, we're not 5 year olds.
But you have the maturity level of 5 year olds.  How am I supposed to tell the difference?  It's not like I can SEE you.

But you have the maturity level of 5 year olds.  How am I supposed to tell the difference?  It's not like I can SEE you.
Hardly.
Just get over it. Tophat was a richard to a commanding officer, nothing to do with a low maturity level. We may joke alot but most of us are very serious when things end up in the stuffter.

It's not the clan tearing up friendships, it's incompatibility. Not maturity.

Commanding officer. Lol. You guys sure do take yourselves seriously. You might get in less fights if you didn't try to pretend you weren't a band of stuffposting idiots.

Commanding officer. Lol. You guys sure do take yourselves seriously. You might get in less fights if you didn't try to pretend you weren't a band of stuffposting idiots.
Hey man can you stop being a richard and all

It's kinda getting on my nerves

Ignoring the bullstuff that has accumulated over the last two pages, Dawn (BL_ID 7085) has applied for ARES. Dawn has no forum account, which is why I am posting his app for him.

Pagestretch alert.

Right side view:

Engines:

Left side view and entrance:

Front view:

Incredibly small entrance area:

Front room:

Back room:

roosterpit-type-thing:

Overall view:

I personally don't think it's approval-worthy, although he can improve it. What do you guys think?

He seriously needs to improve it.

Hey Im not in it >:c