Author Topic: Crosshairs  (Read 2172 times)

STOP loving POSTING CROSSHAIRS.
THEY ARENT EVEN REAL ADD ONS
I UNDERSTAND YOU JUST WANT TO MAKE A 'ADD ON' BUT forget OFF.

Im really pissed of with this constant flow of CI and other stupid stuff changes.

Agree I am sick of all the cross hairs and lag icons  and any picture replacement in general Badspot should delete them, well Hells hero's one is a real addon 

it's all cause some idiot made a topic showing how to make png. files >:(

They're for people who are too lazy to learn to make real add-ons. I've stated before that add-ons arnt allowed to overwright default stuff. Ui edits do this, so they should be failed.

Guys, check out this crosshair I made.

It took me weeks!

No edit, sorry for the double picture.

Inb4 ephi moves this to off-topic.

It isnt really offtopic seeing as its about a recent stuffstorm of crosshairs and ui edits.

It isnt really offtopic seeing as its about a recent stuffstorm of crosshairs and ui edits.
So was my topic.

Megaguy while I realise and understand that you are one of the less intelligent users on this forum I still don't think it's too much to ask to try and figure out the criteria for a drama thread.

So was my topic.
He's trying to tell you to stop posting general rage threads in Drama. Only post in Drama if you have an issue with a specific user. Even then you shouldn't actually post in Drama because your thread will suck.

edit: Oh hey, Ephialtes posted before me :x

Guys, check out this crosshair I made.

It took me weeks!

Awesome! Downloading...

Actually, i did DL and it's kinda fun walking around with half of your vision blocked

On topic:
I only use one crosshair and I got it from some random place on the forums years ago...
(or the default)

:D
Because you liked it so much, I made you another,
(It's from Portal!)

I use different crosshairs. They change depending on the weapon I'm using. It's great for certain weapons.

I made a nice pare, actually they turned out nice.
The color matches my player. But I agree, people need to stop because anyone can make their own easily.