Author Topic: Suggestions & Requests || God loving damnit.  (Read 1947 times)

Suggestions & Requests has Gone Down the stuffter.

Suggestions and Requests used to be a board I could go to without feeling sorry for the people who made a topic. But now I see things like this:

Turkey Prop:

there should be a turkey prop or to the least a plant prop.

What?

Gamemode_FLAMEINGAXEDARTS:

Yes.

No.

Requests???:

Anyone have some suggestions for me?

Yes, stop posting.

NEED C4:

does anyone have c4

As if Lego-like people carrying grenades wasn't bad enough.

I need a map with all flat TERRAIN:

I need a flat map with terrain I can edit, this means NO slate maps please because they can not be edited.

So in other words slate with terrain instead of just a picture/decal.

It's called Flatlands, search before you post.

Some sort ov machine gun thingey:

so i think someone should make a cool machine gun that fires about 20 bullets-per 0.20 seconds. such a fast little effer for those good trench TDM's or Reg-TDMs.

Please do not give credit to me.

:cookie: s for all!

I should just go cry.

Where's the creativity people? Discuss.

To be honest I don't see the problem Its very rare that something suggested gets made anyway

I think currently Squideey has the best requests, but I agree with this. Also, the people who say, "I WATN MININUKE!!!!!!!" should all be slapped.

Lego-like people carrying some 3-second timed grenade isnt good enough though.
C4 is a good idea

Lego-like people carrying some 3-second timed grenade isnt good enough though.
C4 is a good idea

That's not the point. The point is we have a bunch of idiots who just want to kill each other in a game centered on building, C4 definitely pushes the limit of too much.

Tactical Tier pack. Go see that.

The point is we have a bunch of idiots who just want to kill each other in a game centered on building.
Oh wahh, people are straying from building! Immediately make a drama topic!

Badspot

• Administrator
As far as I know, there is still no competently executed remote bomb.  So C4 seems like a valid suggestion to me. 

I agree. Plus, even if the suggestions created were in-comprehensible, just stop reading the topic and post on other things, I suppose.

I agree. Plus, even if the suggestions created were in-comprehensible, just stop reading the topic and post on other things, I suppose.

Are you suggesting forum members ignore grammatical errors in a post without replying to try and correct them or stuff on the poster? Let's get realistic here.

WE NEED A TANK
BECAUSE WE TOTALLY DONT ALREADY HAVE 3 TANKS AVAILABLE

No, I'm just saying that if a suggestion has grammatical errors we can help them with that; not drama them.

The only reason I ever go to S&R anymore is just for a good laugh.

Spock has gud requests c:

But yeah, suggestions and requests is such a failing board because so many people want something extremely particular made.

tezuni has a remote c4 already let me find it