Author Topic: Demo Build: Beach House  (Read 6103 times)

Once again, this is a demo build.  I copied the design from the Lego Beach House.

Here is the front.  I had trouble deciding what color I should use.

Here is a better view of the exterior.  I had to make the roof out of square bricks because of the brick limit.

Next is the interior.  It looks sorta ugly, but it's bearable. (i don't really want to use that word)

"Who needs a tv when you have a fire place?"

The stairs had to be thin because they took up too much room as it is.

Here is the top floor bed. "Who needs a fireplace when you have a psp?"

Yep, thats it!  Feel free to rate x/10 but keep in mind this is a demo build.  Until next time!

Oh forget jeez. Amazing, can I have a save? This is the best Demo build I've ever seen. Better yet, ask Badspot if he can turn this into a default save in Bedroom.

You make great demo builds.

I can see you making good things if you buy full ^_^

This is awesome for a demo.

You make great demo builds.

I can see you making good things if you buy full ^_^
Good small things.

Oh forget jeez. Amazing, can I have a save? This is the best Demo build I've ever seen. Better yet, ask Badspot if he can turn this into a default save in Bedroom.

That's a cozy little beach house. I'd wanna be there for my summer!

Wow, if your name was capitalized, I would have so much respect for you.

I still have respect for you though. I could never do something like that in demo.

You know, most the time I despise demo builds. But this is really well made. This out does many of the builds that are done with the full version. Well done.

You know, most the time I despise demo builds. But this is really well made. This out does many of the builds that are done with the full version. Well done.
o u  :cookieMonster:

Hai.

I still have respect for you though. I could never do something like that in demo.

Also, if I could, I would get you a full version. Yes, get YOU a full version, Demo man.

you make good demo builds
you need to get the Full version then you make make epic builds like the NWB

Yet another awesome demo build my friend.

Somebody buy him a key, because I want to see what he can do with more than 150 bricks.

You have a great talent, for how new you are to blockland/demo blockland. You're like my brother, stuck with the demo. He is about the same building skill as you. And to answer your need, I may buy you a blockland key to see what you can do with the fullexperience. Keep up your determination, and skill annd you will be a legend.

( as in: a default build holder.)