Author Topic: Re: Biology Fail.  (Read 6866 times)

Ok, here, I'll phrase this in a way you can understand Stop. Jesus. Flaming. Jesus. Without. Jesus. Evidence. Jesus.. Just because I disagree with your stuffty religion doesn't make me a handicap.
Bwahaha. I wasn't even talking about religion at all! I was commenting how you can't read, and was trying to point out how you might have a disability such as dyslexia. It is hard to believe that someone this stupid exists, as I said before: go away.

Here's an idea, shut up, lock this thread, and continue with this in PMs.

Bwahaha. I wasn't even talking about religion at all! I was commenting how you can't read, and was trying to point out how you might have a disability such as dyslexia. It is hard to believe that someone this stupid exists, as I said before: go away.
Ok the first word you typed was a laugh. Then you indicated that the subject was yourself. Again, I'm not stupid because I don't believe bullstuff.

Ok the first word you typed was a laugh. Then you indicated that the subject was yourself. Again, I'm not stupid because I don't believe bullstuff.
No, I think that you are, my friend. I was commenting about how you have obvious ego issues, but you were way to dumb to notice that I had changed the subject. Sorry!

This

So you decide to continue that which Menen didn't want to continue just because you want to fuel the ever-so-detrimental fire. Nice.

Edit:

This.

No, I think that you are, my friend. I was commenting about how you have obvious ego issues, but you were way to dumb to notice that I had changed the subject. Sorry!

You changed the subject from an argument you were losing to a form of insulting my nonexistent inability to read. Then you told me to go away after MAKING A TOPIC TO CONTINUE THE ARGUMENT.

---

I'll continue this in pms if you want.

I love Wizard's hate-filled troll posts.  They're so indicative of just how desperately fanatic you kids are.

Guys, why do you even make these kinds of threads when you have guys like Wizard who even shoot down people who are on the fence?

If you want to have a religious discussion, take it somewhere else.  I know I've participated in a few here, but lately I've seen the futility of doing so.  They don't get anything accomplished, no one is persuaded of anything, people just yell at each other and don't listen to the responding yells.  It's not worth the trouble.

Seriously, this post was very unnecessary. Nobody is going to get anywhere. Everyone looses.

I just offered to continue the argument with the butthurt friend by PMs duckmeister. Sorry if I have trouble ignoring people who make my feel like I'm related to dirt.

You changed the subject from an argument you were losing to a form of insulting my nonexistent inability to read. Then you told me to go away after MAKING A TOPIC TO CONTINUE THE
I wasn't loosing anything, all you said was that I was silly for believing that there is a God. Please be in the present and notice what the conversation is currently stationed at.
So you decide to continue that which Menen didn't want to continue just because you want to fuel the ever-so-detrimental fire. Nice.
Yea, I think that you are stupid too.

I was going to insult ARC for telling us to lock a thread he isn't involved in, but he's right. Radial's just a butthurt troll who probably isn't even a creationist.

I still have that 98 year old bible that I will sell one day to some religious friend.