Author Topic: lol 13 year olds  (Read 5285 times)



Aww you guise...

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:14:28 AM by Nymethus »

Holy space spam, wow. Try useing the freaking [right][/right] tags.

Holy space spam, wow. Try useing the freaking [right][/right] tags.
I'm using the [right][/right] tags right now!
Isn't it quite fun?

I'm using the [right][/right] tags right now!
Isn't it quite fun?
No, not a lot.

Holy space spam, wow. Try useing the freaking [right][/right] tags.

Cool. Thanks dude :o

Wait, what? I don't understand how they would ground you on your birthday. Like, if I raped my entire city then killed half of the population and somehow got pardoned from jail, I doubt I'd be grounded on my birthday. It's your special day, what meanieses would take that away from you?


Thats odd, your account still shows level 12 maturity!

Most people are about 17 days 11 hours 10 minutes and 53 seconds late.

Thats odd, your account still shows level 12 maturity!
And whats the highest level then?


And whats the highest level then?
It goes up to 21. 20 is the cap for regular people and 21 is for fancy folk with their fancy monocles and fancy tea and fancy food and fancy houses and fa- yeah you get the idea.

It goes up to 21. 20 is the cap for regular people and 21 is for fancy folk with their fancy monocles and fancy tea and fancy food and fancy houses and fa- yeah you get the idea.
So 12 is pretty damn good.
I'm just over halfway there. What's your maturity level then?