Author Topic: sponge bob square pants purple hair guy  (Read 6417 times)

its a show with a sponge man what is fun to do is try to find the green guy with the purple hair
i cant get a picture on google because all i get are purple haired anime girls

What is this I don't even

He's just spamming topics now.

Ive been taking classes on deciphering stuff like this, but this one is a little out of my league, let me try...


Hey there guys! I think you all should google a character off spongebob that i think is really funny! Here is a green fish, but he has purple hair! Just be careful, a lot of anime women have purple hair.

no the google searchs for images of him have purple haired anime women

Ive been taking classes on deciphering stuff like this, but this one is a little out of my league, let me try...


Hey there guys! I think you all should google a character off spongebob that i think is really funny! Here is a green fish, but he has purple hair! Just be careful, a lot of anime women have purple hair.


The OP didn't really need deciphering, it was clear enough.

He said he saw a weird purple-haired Spongebob somewhere on the internet, and he thinks it's funny. So he decided that he wants to post it, but he can't find a picture of it on Google because all that comes up is anime girls with purple hair.


no he has lighter skin and purple hair
the sponge bob wiki says his name is Jess
there is even an episode where they got lazy and put him twice in a zoomed in part of the stadium
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:20:02 PM by chesse20 »



I could've sworn that was the guy from the pizza delivery episode.

if you pay attention you can find him in almost every episode

I could've sworn that was the guy from the pizza delivery episode.

He's the guy from every episode :p

He's the guy from every episode :p
I meant that exact scene the picture is from.
I know he's in every episode.