Poll

none

Yes
No
asdas
asdas

Author Topic: iEvent - We iNvent.  (Read 65352 times)

I take that back, I worked my ass off for a couple of hours and got the remaining 20 bucks.

iEvent WILL have a server if UPNP works on this new router. (AT&T gave us a new router ;_;.)
Their "best" internet service is a loving joke.

What do you use, COMCAST? They gave me loving redirects for sites, the service kept going out, and it was a pain in the loving ass.

If you can get Charter we may have 2 modems and one wirless router but it's pretty loving fast.  Just saying going from 3mbps to almost 15 mbps is a nice difference for sure.

Edit:  Heres a pic :3

What do you use, COMCAST? They gave me loving redirects for sites, the service kept going out, and it was a pain in the loving ass.

It seems all internet/phone/TV providers all suck.

It seems all internet/phone/TV providers all suck.

True.

iEvent will reactivate whenever my graphics card comes. Today, the 19th or 20th.

Tom, I might be able to see you. My mom wants to see a cubs game before we move to AZ.

Tom, I might be able to see you. My mom wants to see a cubs game before we move to AZ.

forget yes.

Continue on MSN.

EDIT: For those stalkers, he said next month.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:41:00 AM by TomTheGeek »

Meh. I am bored, so I might as well apply :P

I was going to make an Add-On, but am already creating multiple large projects where I would prefer to stay on track.

My ID is 789.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:31:06 AM by Radial543 »

No I'm on AT&T. And almost every night i have to call some indian forgeter to complain my internet isn't working.

That's why that stuff needs to stop why should us Americans suffer as some indians get payed basically minium wage as we have to attempt to understand them when an American can be on the other end helping and actually know somewhat of what they are doing.

Meh. I am bored, so I might as well apply :P
-snip-

I was going to make an Add-On, but am already creating multiple large projects where I would prefer to stay on track.

My ID is 789.

Detailed rainforest tree :3. I would take it, and the server's up TONIGHT even if I don't get my 210 :c.

Bump.

It's coming Monday for sure. Clan will be running again next week.

Hey, check out the forums, I (Pi) posted something.