Author Topic: I AM STARTING TO HATE AOT!!!!!!  (Read 3464 times)

ok i realy am geting mad i treid like 6 hours yesterday and like 4 hours today loving trying to grow a damn fiber farm you should just make a gosh damn loving safe area for the fibers im pissed every were i go somthing gay happens and i GOD loving DAMMIT JEW ON THE GAME KILLS IT
loving jeeez this is pissing me off darklight and ect just kill it and its so dumb loving gosh make the game easy this game is making me so frustrated and im not kidding loving starfishs just kill my fibers when i even get one tree up the last 5 mins there dead loving jesus fix this its pissing me off
(AND if i grow them in town i cant defend my fibers with any thing it may not have monsters in town but loving there is players and i cant kill them its like stuff somone saw my fibers better kill them OH WAIT I CANT KILL HIM )
p.s. sorry about my flaming just the people piss me off so much >:O

aot is kinda BORING once you get everything.......
noobs run amok even if they arent noobs, there isnt anything to do, and im bored

Run very, very far away, into the terrain repeats. It's generally a bad idea to have a fiber farm anywhere that's not The Wilderness.

Code: [Select]
coding says to never do anything

yes but i would rather play steam then this unless they bring the boat back or somthing cool happens im staying to steam alot more

Badspot

• Administrator
1. lol u sux

2. As far as I know, steam is a content delivery system, not a game.  That's like saying you would rather play internet or play cd-rom. 

lol@skylord
go to distant forest thats a good place to farm

That's like saying you would rather play internet or play cd-rom. 

xDDD

1. lol u sux

2. As far as I know, steam is a content delivery system, not a game.  That's like saying you would rather play internet or play cd-rom. 

hmmmmm i suck?
i meant the game on steam www.steampowered.com
(half-life 2, day of defeat,half-life 2:DM,ect)

1. lol u sux

pwnd

*rolling of teh eyes* i guess every one likes to repeat things with there bad opinions added look here these forums are perfect www.taco-land.net

1. lol u sux

hahaha, bs is right, you don't want to play steam, you want to play the games ON steam.