Author Topic: Infected  (Read 8828 times)

When AoT is updated, I'll come back and there'll be tons.

And Badspot will have to forget my pusillanimous individual unless he can settle for naked pictures. T.T
I want my Snakey.

^_^  Bye.

I can settle for naked pictures :D

Pandan!
AH WHAT THE forget KILL IT WITH FIRE.
Correct. ^_^

As for those wondering, I come here every now and again because I was an avid AoT fan back in the day, and come back every now and again to check if it's been updated.

To no avail.
AoT is a lost cause. I really doubt it's ever going to be even looked at by Badspot or even considered for an update for a looong time. Solution;
Get Blockland. :(
please.
When AoT is updated, I'll come back and there'll be tons.

And Badspot will have to forget my pusillanimous individual unless he can settle for naked pictures. T.T
I want my Snakey.

^_^  Bye.
FU-
also who's Snakey? Liquid Snake?

Do you think badspot will forget her pusillanimous individual? Because if he doesn't...

Do you think badspot will forget her pusillanimous individual? Because if he doesn't...
My error with love: 404 not found

:(
:cookieMonster:

Oh god kitty's ba- OH GOD UHHH JEEEEZE *Splooge*

Person who invented outrageously large topic is back.

Person who invented outrageously large topic is back.
She's probably thinking, "Wow, these kids really don't have a life. Look at this one the second page theres this little emo kid, then on the last pages the same user is a cross dresser!"

She's probably thinking, "Wow, these kids really don't have a life. Look at this one the second page theres this little emo kid, then on the last pages the same user is a cross dresser!"
what..?

I think Kitty is a guy.

you guys are so stupid. kitty IS liquid snake. kitty was a fantasy girl account of his for playing AOT

he sock-puppeted the little "relationship/affair" between the 2 accounts.
and now once a year when the kitty account is used, he must mention snake every time.

you think after not apparently having contact with him for all this time, she would still bring him up like it was yesterday?
its obvious and sad

Hooray for great justice! She probably ripped the pictures off some random girls myspace then.