Author Topic: Infected  (Read 8757 times)

you guys are so stupid. kitty IS liquid snake. kitty was a fantasy girl account of his for playing AOT

he sock-puppeted the little "relationship/affair" between the 2 accounts.
and now once a year when the kitty account is used, he must mention snake every time.

you think after not apparently having contact with him for all this time, she would still bring him up like it was yesterday?
its obvious and sad
Seems reasonable besides I wasn't even here back then.

he probably ripped the pictures off some random girls myspace then.
As always? Hurr

... I don't even know who Bisjac is.
Probably just an extremely overweight and ugly male.
Not to mention the fact that I don't think Bisjac was even around when I was active on here.
If this is not the case, and he was active, he was probably so stupid and fat that I constantly ignored him and can't remember him anymore. ^_^

I'm not Snakey, I lost contact with him and want contact again.
Therefore I name him, hoping he'll reply.

I had contact for a little while off-forums, but went on holiday and came back not thinking about him.

Bisjac is a 20 year old lovey male. Atleast, that's what we think.  :cookieMonster:

Post a picture of your self kitty. Then we will believe you.

and see how "kitty" here ignored my post completely the first time i mentioned this in this topic because no one replied to me. hoping it would disappear.

a normal person would be infuriated at my claims, but "kitty" instead has a really vague story for you. and the little horny boys are quick to believe him. that must be why its so fun to troll as a girl in these forums.

and snake here, likely has this chick on his facebook or something, even years later he likely could pull up more pics. it the same ol game the internet has seen a million times.
the dream girl for little boys would be some outgoing slutty girl who flirts with you. and thats what snake gives
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:12:41 PM by Bisjac »

Post a picture of your self kitty. Then we will believe you.
No, Post a picture with a sign that says "Blockland"

I'm starting to believe bisjac.

No, I'm not infuriated because I don't need to prove I am who I am to a forum online.
I want to get into contact with Snakey, and I also want AoT updated.

Alright, if I'm Snakey, please PM me my details. ^_^

and see how "kitty" here ignored my post completely the first time i mentioned this in this topic because no one replied to me. hoping it would disappear.

a normal person would be infuriated at my claims, but "kitty" instead has a really vague story for you. and the little horny boys are quick to believe him. that must be why its so fun to troll as a girl in these forums.

and snake here, likely has this chick on his facebook or something, even years later he likely could pull up more pics. it the same ol game the internet has seen a million times.
the dream girl for little boys would be some outgoing slutty girl who flirts with you. and thats what snake gives
Looks like the trap...

...is trapped.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Kitty we still want a pic. See how you changed.

No, I'm not infuriated because I don't need to prove I am who I am to a forum online.
I want to get into contact with Snakey, and I also want AoT updated.

Alright, if I'm Snakey, please PM me my details. ^_^
No, Post a picture with a sign that says "Blockland"