Poll

Ok, Should I make it video or in pictures in the next strip.

You really should make it a video.
Maybe you should
You should do both.
Please dont. I like pictures!
DONT!

Author Topic: My comic strips (Right one other one wrong.)  (Read 2328 times)

While aza was playing club penguin, A portal came outta nowhere and he got warped into a game he didnt know.
















See the rest in the next episode! And by the way its hungry i spelled it wrong since i dont check. Or hungty.


Terrible, unfunny, and bland.

Go back to Club Penguin or at least stay off the forums, please.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 10:52:05 AM by Mikiyikiy »

Well, SORRY!
Terrible, unfunny, and bland.

Go back to Club Penguin or at least stay off the forums, please.

I just felt lke making a comic!

What the hell did i just read.


DO NOT SWEAR ON MY FRIGGIN STRIPS!

DO NOT SWEAR ON MY FRIGGIN STRIPS!

Welcome to the internet little one.

DO NOT SWEAR ON MY FRIGGIN STRIPS!
Hell isn't a swear, smart one.

My Response . . .

. . . what the forgetnoodles?

Oh my god.
Seriously, just get out with your MS paint.
Welcome to the internet little one.

Wow, Smarty, Its a friggin paint.net, Get your facts straight.

It takes a whole new level of suck to make something this bad with Paint.NET. If it was MSPaint, I wouldn't blame you, (Actually I would, but that's beside the point) but this is just atrocious.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 11:02:26 AM by dkamm65 »

Wow, Smarty, Its a friggin paint.net, Get your facts straight.
I think it would have looked better if you would have done it in MS Paint.

DO NOT SWEAR ON MY FRIGGIN STRIPS!

Welcome to the Blockland Forums, enjoy your stay.