Author Topic: [FS] Film Squad. Free FRAPS Registered  (Read 7642 times)

Alright, asswipes, you will listen to me.

In the clan description, it says a PAID version of Fraps. You cannot automatically assume that "Oh, it must be a cracked version", as he has not said anything of the kind.

Secondly, Plo Koon, your clan sucks, your mod sucks, and GTFO of this thread, you dipstuff motherloving asswipe.

Thirdly, Spation, plz die.

Fourthly, Badspot, plz release retail beta pl0x

And last, but not least, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T F*CKING SAY IT AT ALL!

In the clan description, it says a PAID version of Fraps. You cannot automatically assume that "Oh, it must be a cracked version", as he has not said anything of the kind.

Secondly, Plo Koon, your clan sucks, your mod sucks, and GTFO of this thread, you dipice cream motherpandaing asswipe.

And last, but not least, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T F*CKING SAY IT AT ALL!

Lololololololol

Secondly, Plo Koon, your clan sucks, your mod sucks, and GTFO of this thread, you dipice cream motherpandaing asswipe.

A) You insulted youself if that last comment was supposed to be an insult.
B) You're gonna be gone much before me. So die yourself.

*sigh*
cant we all just get along?

Clearly not. As if you haven't just noticed? We've been flaming each other for.... well.... AGES!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 07:12:27 PM by Wedge »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:12:15 AM by Plo Koon »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:12:32 AM by Plo Koon »

ehh stop yelling at the wall...

nobody likes you and you are just a spammer

in fact you just spammed in that post, because nothing you say really matters, cause as I said, nobody likes you...

darn, sry guys... it made double posts...

so, I own a MMORPG to.  Its not done :P

i will help check the forums

Free FRAPS Registered really means Free Arrest Warrant.

!0! Better get running since I have a Registered Fraps and dl'ed it from a web site. Hmmm. I should offer Fraps plus something on the forums or something for TMC? Wut you think. Maybe Free music? Well how about a full version movie? Why not a Stolen Car? Nah, I aint no CRIMINAL. Bye- Bye