Author Topic: My awesome mad lib  (Read 3318 times)

I'm going to copy off a mad lib i made.

Fellow bird brains, we are honored to have as our speaker today Dr. Faceman, America's foremost handicap on penguins and other cold-climate apples. The doctor has annoyingly agreed to answer three questions before we crap for lunch .

Doctor: First question please
Question: Why do penguins walk in such a dorky way?
Doctor: You'd walk funny too if every step you took put your balls on frozen piss. Next!

Question: How do penguins manage to waddle in such a cold spaghetti?
Doctor: They have and abundance of pooping under their elbow. This fat insulates them against dusky weather. Next!

Question: Why do we only see black and white penguins?
Doctor: Because they're very formal tribals. They dress for all occasions, especially sit-down toilets.

And that's it. Don't be an idiot and flame. You don't have anything to say.... well just don't say it. Feel free to post your own mad libs. =)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:35:48 PM by Agent Awsome »

Replace every word with snake.

I don't think it would be very funny that way. My personal favorite is the balls and frozen piss. lol

Be kind to your snake-footed turtles
For a duck may be somebody`s richard cheney,
Be kind to your turtles in harlem
Where the weather is always sour.

You may think that this is the plums,
Well it is.

http://www.madglibs.com/index.php

That was random and yet awesome at the same time. EXCELLENT

Replace every word with snake.
I saw a wonderful snake when I was walking down the hall at school. As I snake down the hall, snake snake to me. I snake snake to class. I saw snake of my snake snake. I snake "What are you doing? It's time for class." snake said, "We're snake at this snake book! You should snake it too!" I shook my head and snake snake up the stairs. In the lunch room, I saw snake snake helping Ms. Denise. I knew today was going to be a snake day at school.

And they lived snake ever after.

I saw a wonderful snake when I was walking down the hall at school. As I snake down the hall, snake snake to me. I snake snake to class. I saw snake of my snake snake. I snake "What are you doing? It's time for class." snake said, "We're snake at this snake book! You should snake it too!" I shook my head and snake snake up the stairs. In the lunch room, I saw snake snake helping Ms. Denise. I knew today was going to be a snake day at school.
Win win

Now that was random and not excellent. WHAT THE FLIP FLAP IS WRONG WITH YOU? no im just kidding

I'm brother brother off a mad brother I brother.
Fellow brother brother, we brother brother to brother as our brother today brother, America's brother handicap on brother and brother brother apples. The brother has brother brother to brother three brother brother we crap brother brother.

brother: brother brother please
brother: Why brother brother brother in such a brother way
brother: brother walk brother brother if every brother brother took brother brother balls on brother brother

brother: How do brother manage to brother in brother brother brother brother
brother: brother have brother brother of brother under their brother this brother brother them against brother brother brother

brother: brother do brother only see brother and brother brother
brother: Because brother brother brother tribals brother dress for all brother especailly brother-down toilets

brother brother it don't brother an brother and brother you brother have brother brother say.... well brother don't brother brother

Two richards, both alike in dignity,
In fair Canada, where we lay our scene,
From ancient monday break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross`d Blacks take their life;
Whole misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their Cow bury their parents` strife.
The fearful passage of their Rapetastic love,
And the continuance of their parents` rage,
Which, but their children`s end, nought could Rape,
Is now the -3 hours` traffic of our stage;
The which if you with Gay snake attend,
What here shall Rape, our toil shall strive to mend.

It was during the battle of snake when I was running through a snake when a snake went off right next to my platoon. Our Rapist yelled for us to Rape to the nearest Abortion Clinc we could find. When we got to the Abortion Clinc we Raped  to start a fire. As we were starting the fire the enemy saw the snake from the fire and started Raping richards  at us. we all quickly ducked behind the snake  at the Abortion Clinc and returned fire. we quickly eliminated the enemy and were Love  that we had won the battle.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:41:18 PM by A.R.C. »

Right. This is kind of getting out of control. Make some that make sense. Now back on topic. :cookieMonster: :cookie: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

Notice how all your answers are "Pee" "Gay" "Balls" "etc.."

What does that say about you