My awesome mad lib

Author Topic: My awesome mad lib  (Read 3320 times)

Gay brother!
Your a idiot. You said richard and all that crap through the entire thing. Your calling me gay?

Your a idiot. You said richard and all that crap through the entire thing. Your calling me gay?

Dear YOur mom,
I am having a(n) successive time at camp. The counselour is purple and the food is thoughtful. I met mom and we became rude friends. Unfortunately, mom is intermediate and I [Word Not Submitted] my fang so we couldn`t go meandering like everybody else. I need more breakfasts and a series sharpener, so please unnervedly divulge more when you grasp back.
Your mom,

Thats all you could think of? I think the store where you bought all of your come backs burnt down last year.

your an idiot too. All you guys do are make fun of other peoples come backs. You can't think of any of your own

Be kind to your snake-footed turtles
For a duck may be somebody`s richard cheney,
Be kind to your turtles in harlem
Where the weather is always sour.

You may think that this is the plums,
Well it is.

http://www.madglibs.com/index.php
Thanks for the link

It was during the battle of snake when I was running through a snake when a snake went off right next to my platoon. Our richard yelled for us to snake to the nearest richard we could find. When we got to the richard we penied to start a fire. As we were starting the fire the enemy saw the didck from the fire and started richarding richard's at us. we all quickly ducked behind the snake at the richard and returned fire. we quickly eliminated the enemy and were richard that we had won the battle.

Edit: Come snake at WALMART, where you`ll receive richard discounts on all of your favorite brand name snake's. Our richards and richarding associates are there to snake you 9999999999snake hours a day. Here you will find richard prices on the richards you need. snake for the moms, vaginas for the kids and all the latest electronics for the vaginas. So come on down to your snake snake WALMART where the richards come first.

EDIT2: Dear Aunt snake,
I am having a(n) snake time at camp. The counselour is vagina and the food is richard. I met mom and we became richarded friends. Unfortunately, mom is hard and I snakeed my snake so we couldn`t go richardING like everybody else. I need more snake and a richard sharpener, so please snake vagina more when you snake back.
Your Autny,
VAGINA

Just adding snake and richard to every thing is fun!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:56:35 PM by MasterCookie »

adding snake and richard in mad libs are so funny lol xDDDD

It was during the battle of nuke when I was running through a blood when a bomber went off right next to my platoon. Our hooker yelled for us to strut to the nearest Munich we could find. When we got to the Munich we flapped to start a fire. As we were starting the fire the enemy saw the the force from the fire and started pending brats at us. we all quickly ducked behind the padawong at the Munich and returned fire. we quickly eliminated the enemy and were confused that we had won the battle.