Author Topic: Halloween Event!!  (Read 4312 times)

SF Clan is sponsoring a Halloween event from October 28-30!!!
ANYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE
We will be using the new ZOMBASE(ZOMBIE) MOD
Check out all the info and the official video at

http://www.specialforces.clan.pro

im better than whoever it was in the video

Thats nice. Not.
Says the guy that spammed the SF forums with lemonparty.

Iam also better then whoever it was in the video.

im better than whoever it was in the video
my dad can beat up your dad

Iam also better then whoever it was in the video.
my dad can beat up your dad as well

In all seriousness though, all I can see is that you're hosting a ZomBase server, and a standard one at that. No interesting mods, no new map?

why am I expected to do so?

Well, in effect, this turns into a "I'm hosting a generic ZomBase server in the future" thread. There's not really much of a reason to join.

ill make a neat map for ya plo
ill have it done by the 25th i thkn
and plo you should also port some of your guns or stuff into this for the special version

hey plo talk to blood bath he makes realcool mapss ( at least he did) he mstarted to maek a zombie mod but never finished you should ask him if he still has teh map he had working street lights adn every thing

Well, in effect, this turns into a "I'm hosting a generic ZomBase server in the future" thread. There's not really much of a reason to join.

um.. well, I dont really know what to add, I figured it was his mod so why mess with it?

I'm done modding for a while, cause ppl get too bitchy at me all the time for trying to make good dm in blockland

ill make the map for you!

Plastic pumpkin basket item/gear/weapon.

plz  :cookieMonster:

Were do i download that mod?

ppl get too bitchy at me all the time for trying to make good dm in blockland
People get too bitchy at you because dm is not the point of blockland, and on www.blockland.us I quote, "That game where you build stuff" not "That same old game where you try to pwn things"