Author Topic: ≈ UI edit Dumping area ≈ CLOSED DUE TO ANNOYANCE  (Read 144158 times)

not sure if it is anygood but, here.

he is supposed to be falling down a mountain but i doubt you could tell that(even if he is looking down)

took me a while to do this cuz i had to get him to tumble down due to a ski crash which is kinda hard to do depending on what map.
likey

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubKk
ibn4ban

I made a green pack/yellow pack its pretty good! :D

And for fun here is a hammer Cursor :D

sorry for some oversized images.

Ive olny got one I made, I think its good.

A lag icon "Hardcore lag"

Ive olny got one I made, I think its good.

A lag icon "Hardcore lag"

Minecraft?

I made my own title :D
Pic:

If you want it, here is installation instructions.
1. Save picture and name it Title.
2. go to the blockland folder, >>>base>>>client>>>ui
3 replace your current title with this one.
Make sure to back up the other title just in case.

I dont care about my work anymore. I have ALOT more, but that doesnt mean Im going to release them yet. If the HL2 crosshairs are too small, I dont really know if I can fix that.

How would you replace blockland's cursor? Like when you press M a little cursor shows up to click on links.

CROSS-HAIRS/CURSORS

Installation for Crosshairs/Cursors
1. Right click desired Cross-hair/Cursor.
2. Save the image
3. Go to your Blockland directory (Usually C:/Program Files/Blockland)
4. Open the folders in this order: Base > > Client > > ui
5. Find CUR_3darrow.png (Cursors) or crossHair.png (Crosshairs, durr).
6. Overwrite it depending on what it is.

Don't forget to backup any UI's you're overwriting, you may change your mind.

If you want credit for any of these just make a post quoting what you added along with the :D smiley.

[/quote]

No carrot  :panda:

Someone should make a, put nicely, "Dang, it's lagging" For the boring LAG icon.
............................. ............................. .....^swear word here

How would you replace blockland's cursor? Like when you press M a little cursor shows up to click on links.
The image file is called cur3darrow.png or something like that.