Author Topic: Night Vision Goggles  (Read 35360 times)

Also, lock this topic.

No this is way better then the one we used to have it actually makes it brighter you can see outlines easyer

1st post ogmn

On topic: Nice. Could you make infra-red version also?
FYI Night vision goggles ARE infrared. They filter infrared light digitally (using a camera), which is projected from what is essentially a flashlight mounted on the goggles. Human eyes can't see infrared light, which is why we don't just call night vision goggles "head-mounted flashlight". They were invented specifically for military use, allowing for allys to see while the enemies could not.

To make accurate Night Vision aka "IR-Goggles" in Blockland, it'd simply be a light no one could see unless they wore the goggles.

I helped test this :D

epic
now I can spy on the girls next door when they have slumber parties...

No this is way better then the one we used to have it actually makes it brighter you can see outlines easyer
Lock this topic, RTB already made one.

so? last time I checked there was no rule about making something already close to made also who died and put you in charge?

and besides you hate RTB and they did not make it they have one though

so? last time I checked there was no rule about making something already close to made also who died and put you in charge?

and besides you hate RTB and they did not make it they have one though
Get out.

Lock this topic, RTB already made one.
You never know when people want to take a shortcut to Blockland instead.

Get out.

No and who the hell are you?

this is gravity cat's topic he can keep it if he wants

No and who the hell are you?
Who the forget do you think I am? And besides, Kalphiter is around the same popularity as Pandan. Go forget yourself.

Who the forget do you think I am? And besides, Kalphiter is around the same popularity as Pandan. Go forget yourself.

You are an idiot I have to get out cause I don't agree with Mr. Popular Kalphiter? no he's an attention whore and everyone knows it on these forums you are just sucking up and getting on the bandwagon. Oh and Nice job stealing Strato's avatar

and get back on-topic
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:03:09 PM by Flying Ace »

No I am stating to get back on topic at the end of my post the only reason I am posting this is to show you how wrong you are
stop being a douche

Gravity any chance at releasing that Sniper rifle or can you tell me the name of the author? if you didn't make it
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:09:57 PM by Flying Ace »