Author Topic: Night Vision Goggles  (Read 35362 times)

Is anyone evergoing to make night vision goggles that make it easier to see? As far as I can see. It just makes it harder. I think someone should just make a thermal scope or goggles for night sniping.

I see Humvee. Whar get?

where you get the humvee

Night vision is not really... Able to work, because it's just a green film over the screen, but I have found that it makes it easier to see terrain changes, as in there is a fork in the road with hills and all that. You cannot see normally without light, but with the "night vision," you can see it better.

where you get the humvee

He said it was a private add on.

pointless.dosent help you see,infact its the same thing just with green.The only thing i want is the gun and cars you have in pictures

epic win what kinda sniper[ :cookie:

i aredy have them i can't wait to use them in a dark area or on one of my building in the dark

I want that Rifle and humvee more than these goggles

I want that Rifle and humvee more than these goggles
He already said that those are PRIVATE add-ons, so that means friends only, I guess.

We need Humvee

Or Deloreans like these:

He already said that those are PRIVATE add-ons, so that means friends only, I guess.
I only said the rifle is private. Someone else said the humvee is private, too :P
I wanted to release it (the humvee) yesterday but I had problems with the camo texture. Wait a half hour and it's on RTB ;)

I only said the rifle is private.
Damn.

Who was it for? It looks kickass, as it looks like its got a automatic clip and is really accurate.