Poll

like it

yes
no
needs some work
it is good the way it is
i would like to post my ansure

Author Topic: an island  (Read 4499 times)

any more suggestions?

I am not really sure what this is for.
If it is just too goof off, or meant as a quick build, it is perfect.
If it is meant for a movie or something, it is perfect for a quick scene.
If it is meant to show skill, it needs to be a lot bigger; there is no way that you can add any professional detail to a build that small.
If it is meant to be an RPG, it needs to be a lot bigger.
If it is meant to be a DM, it needs to be at least slightly bigger, needs more cover, and it would be nice to have a secret passage or two.

I need more information to make good suggestions. To me right now it just looks like a quick, goofing-off build, and I am not sure as to why you posted it.

i have been trying to make a large island for a while. -_- this is just a prototype. it is going th be one out of many islands.

i have been trying to make a large island for a while. -_- this is just a prototype. it is going th be one out of many islands.
Then why did you post a prototype?
Tip for the future: Wait until you have it perfect, and then post. Or at least don't release it to the public. Send someone PMs and ask for advice, or open a passworded server.

i will start on a real large island right away.

Then why did you post a prototype?
Tip for the future: Wait until you have it perfect, and then post. Or at least don't release it to the public. Send someone PMs and ask for advice, or open a passworded server.
i cant open a passworded server because my comp. doesnt have enough port and i dont have the money to foward it.

i cant open a passworded server because my comp. doesnt have enough port and i dont have the money to foward it.
...Do you know anything about computers??? Also, V14's main change is that most users don't have to forward their ports. That is why you see so many handicapped servers now. Even before that, money was never required to forward ports.

ok i will try to host server

Tree needs work, remove the props, make the ground look sandy, not some type of pale color.

What's wrong with props?

what color would sand be?