Author Topic: Any mouse recommendations?  (Read 1354 times)

I am looking to buy a new mouse, and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions of what is good/what to stay away from etc.

I was looking at razer mice as a friend of mine got one last year and it was pretty nice. This one in particular.

I'm mainly looking for something that's comfortable to use, is reasonably responsive, and doesn't need proprietary drivers so I can use it in any OS, but I've never bought a good mouse before, so I don't really know what else to look for.

I would really appreciate any suggestions you might have.
Edit: Okay, maybe not if they're like skip's.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:32:41 PM by BobAndRob »

inb4animalmouse
... No, I'm serious.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Damnit.

Since when has the off-topic section been synonymous with the "de-rail everything here" section.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:26:12 PM by BobAndRob »

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169417300/categoryId.35208800

It's just three simple buttons, left click, right click and middle mouse. It's orange too. The Razer logo on the top will blink slowly from dim to bright like my Green Copperhead.

You really don't need any super buttons unless you're a serious MMO gamer or you hate moving your mouse around to press the back or forward buttons on a browser.

I say you get this one:

Yes, I'm done stuffposting.

any logitech optical mouse. (NOT WIRELESS)

Any Razer wired mice.  I love my Diamondback.

Wow, didn't know computer mice were so covenanted for gaming.

If you're into gaming, a logitech G5, G9 or G9x would be ideal, especially on a Steelseries pad.

im using a G5 on my gaming lappy right now

i refuse to play a shooter on anything less then optical

I don't think they even make mouses not optical any more, and I been using my G4 for a long time, my dad has a G5 and I consider the G4 superior.

I've got a laser one that came with the computer right now, surprisingly good considering. I'm getting a G9X in a month or so.