Poll

Make a map by the name of Underworld?

Yes
No
Make heaven instead
I'm not an athiest..
Make something besides those..

Author Topic: Ikes Peak  (Read 11444 times)

Ike! Comes with a Regal Sword and a map to start your training, which is Ike's Peak, a good place for beginners!

From what I've seen, these maps are better than a lot of maps that i've seen, not all but alot of the instant map makers. Thankyou dantprime for the positive feedback.
A bit of an ego?  Really, it's nothing special. 

Ike's wee wee...
south park reference btw

On topic: The map doesn't really appear to me... either it's the picture itself, or the map looks VERY foggy due to textures, but it just looks too pale.

Does the whole map have this look or is it just because of the distance of the pic you took?

Ike's wee wee...
south park reference btw

On topic: The map doesn't really appear to me... either it's the picture itself, or the map looks VERY foggy due to textures, but it just looks too pale.

Does the whole map have this look or is it just because of the distance of the pic you took?
The pic, the map itself isn't that foggy.

For the flamers, if you are disappointed, Don't bother wasting your finger strength typing.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 03:11:19 PM by xXGhostXx »

Ikea is good, wtf.

Nice. I prefer the islands more though. That one is perfect.

Ikea is good, wtf.

Nice. I prefer the islands more though. That one is perfect.

Thinking of more maps like Isles of Blockland, can`t say. Just am is what i`ll say..

if you like roleplays, you can build here. I started building a medieval Rp here, then my computer shut off, and I forgot to save  :panda:

It looks... OK. I might download, but for now, no.

nice job, I have a question, how did you get more than one water space??? I am working on a map (my first map) and I can only get one little piece of water?  Also, how do i change the maps name?

Curse you twig!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGFIGHTS IS MY SPEACIALTY!!!! YOU HAVE MADE ME MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF MY MANY DOFIGHTS I HAVE MADE!!!!!! WHY.

Curse you twig!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGFIGHTS IS MY SPEACIALTY!!!! YOU HAVE MADE ME MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF MY MANY DOFIGHTS I HAVE MADE!!!!!! WHY.
Get out

ON topic?: Seriously, make a lava version.

Looks very cool. Judging by the picture, it looks like the mountains are... too cylindrical. Is that true? I cannot Download right now as I am on the DSi. :P