Roblox and new forum users.

Author Topic: Roblox and new forum users.  (Read 7330 times)

ROBLOX hates Blockland users. Many Blockland users think that ROBLOX is crap (Me being one of them), but by no means do we "hate" ROBLOX. We just think some sheltered 6 year-old that was melested by his dad learned how to script and made ROBLOX.
Ummm, that makes no sense what so ever.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Roblox

Why This Page Could Not Be Displayed:

The website was denied because of the banned sites categories your administrator has selected.

You will not be able to reach websites which fall under banned categories unless your administrator removes the ban on those categories.

Site Categorization:
Free Pages
Nudity
Recreation/Entertainment
love

Suggest category change 

Copyright © 2007 InternetSafety.com, Inc.

Anyone saying there is peace or war is an idiot. They are just god damn games, get over it. Games don't have to learn to "co-exist". Maybe the reason they "hate" us so much is because you guys just can't stop talking about them.

This is a wise post
IF we stop talking about ROBLOX, there wouldn't be a "war", there was never one that existed, as they see it, if we keep bashing them, then they'll just do the same to us.
You either play Blockland, or ROBLOX, or play both, that's basically it, you don't need to talk about how bad ROBLOX/Blockland is, just play the game(s) that you like and shut up about it.

The website was denied because of the banned sites categories your administrator has selected.

You will not be able to reach websites which fall under banned categories unless your administrator removes the ban on those categories.

Site Categorization:
Free Pages
Nudity
Recreation/Entertainment
love

Suggest category change  

get a better admin.
Also, according to the link, "Rick Astley" will get you banned.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:08:35 PM by DrMobius »

Made a Roblox account, 1Blockheadguy, gonna say Blockland, and see what happens.

Ah, can't make a post >:U

Just a humble warning to those that are new to the forums, and don't know much about them yet, there is no war between Blockland and Roblox. We have learned to peacefully coexist on the interwebs together. Now my main point of creating this thread was to warn the new forum users that they should not create a thread that is dedicated for the soul purpose of trashing Roblox. That means no "ROBLOX SUCKS", "HAVE you heard of tHE BAD GAME ROBLOX?", or "In my opinion good sir, ROBLOX SUX LUL!" threads. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm simply trying to protect and educate you because if you do create a thread like that, you'll likely be flamed and rejected by the forums users, and believe me, that's not a reputation you want to start off with. This also goes for going onto the Roblox forums and making topics about how their game sucks and Blockland is better. That could only make some Robloxians stereotype your behavior on all of us. Plus, the raids have died down long ago, and we would like to keep it that way. Thank you for your time.

"Stop talking about it" then "I made a whole topic about it"

Hypocrite.

Isn't this ban-able?  I understand you didn't post a link, but you basically invited 3 pages of people mentioning the name so much it stuck in my head.  Look, I haven't posted the word once.  Not once.  Do you know what I meant when I say 'the word'?  Of course you do, it's in the title.

Why is Badspot OK with freaks making topics about a game that is directly in competition with Blockland itself?

because he isn't an idiot like the admins in roblox.

"Stop talking about it" then "I made a whole topic about it"

Hypocrite.
Lol, I was gonna say that.

This topic is a topic about topics which are pointless and irrelavent and to stop the topics which are topics which are this way, another topic about topics which are irrelavent topics has been created so we can read this topic, think about the other topical topics, start a stupid roblox vs blockland war topic, end this topic and then some topic-mad topical bumper will come along and bump the topic.
Stupid topic

My Urine of doom reaches over to roblox, captures some of the billionaire noobs, and kills them with sperm lasors.

Anyone saying there is peace or war is an idiot. They are just god damn games, get over it. Games don't have to learn to "co-exist". Maybe the reason they "hate" us so much is because you guys just can't stop talking about them.

hey heed does this look familiar?

OH! i have a HUGE list.
1- the game is lame. you spazz out randomly and the physics of planes Are no what near real!
2- tkers and skers are pissing me off. They do not have lives just like most of you.
3- The No lives are really annoying. they think this disgrace of a game is better then blockland, IN THEIR DREAMS!!
4- I am making an online game called BlockPlanet. It destroys roblox.
5- the admins stalk everything, they read your messages and moniter the games, GET LIVES!
6- The updates are trash. All there are is contests which is a waste
7- they stole their meshes. they can't even make their own.
8- there is so much lag.
9- The admins are a fat disgrace. They do nothing.
10- The rules are sad. WOW... no pictures of guns on your shirt
11 - the community is made up of 5 year olds.
12- YOU GOT PWNZED. Take that "Pulls out sniper" All fake little kid taunts
13- It will die out in a few years.
14- buildersclub is garbageclub. there is nothing cool in it.
15- so many glitches.

I went there searched blockland in the forum and found this  :cookieMonster:

Site Categorization:
Free Pages
Nudity
Recreation/Entertainment
love

Suggest category change 

What? And your avatar made me laugh.

Site Categorization:
Free Pages
Nudity
Recreation/Entertainment
love

Suggest category change 

Poor you.... is that from school?

Also, Roblox tries to censor everything, not only that, they censor you in your own places.
If you and a friend and alone in your place and you say "BRB gotta awnser a pm on Blockland" You'll get at least a warning, if not a ban.

That is because they must protect their precious aphids children young benefactors so they can continue milking them of their money ensure continued service for their victims precious customers.