Author Topic: can someone make a skript where you can fart or crap?  (Read 4033 times)

Because the internet is kindergarden
Kindergarten.
A garden of children.

Another bad idea

Anyone notice a pattern here?

On topic: No crap script. There is nothing funny about it in any shape or form so don't even bother.

A fart script might be... "amusing" for a comedy movie but nothing else. It's still not important enough to add a script- just supply the sound in your movies and stop posting bad ideas.

man i hate you
a$$hole i hate roblox!!!!! so if you dont like my ideas then why do you look at them treat them as if they weren't there. [im talkin about eksi]
guys lets remember that if we don't have anything nice to say then don't say it.

more irony. and Madmitten i know
thats the joke

so you just spend hours practicing misspelling and thinking up dumb ass ideas like this don't ya

Amazingly, nobody has yet stated my thoughts:

No...Just no.

Deal with it, the world is rude. Here are the words you don't wish to hear:

forget
stuff
starfish
Son of a bitch
Motherforgeter
loving starfish
stuffhead

And more.
He forgot :
cigaretteot

This is the worst Idea ever
I dont care what you say NIPDIPPY.
Just saying your name makes me feel handicapped X_X
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:29:37 PM by ShadowZero »

He forgot :
cigaretteot

Quote from: NIPDIPPY's PM
listen a-hole if you hate my ideas then stop looking at them and why do you have to be so critical? everyone has their own ideas so just respect it jerk. that is why you bearly have any friends.
so just treat my ideas as if they weren't there if you don't have anything nice to say.

If you don't want criticism on your stupid ideas, don't post them for public review.

Welcome to the Internet, kid.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 05:55:53 PM by Eksi »

this is just an idea and i hate roblox!!!!!!!!!
and don't you have a sense of humor?

this is his pm to me