Author Topic: Shipping and Handling  (Read 4200 times)

Why not?
Because it's
a crappy one
and
12 dollars [For] shipping.
and serves no purpose for you except simple and temporary materialistic gratification....?

Maybe. :o

That's where the airsoft was from. Their shipping rates aren't any diffirent.
ohh it is where you live

I find that S&H isn't usually that costly and can be quite fast. Main things to keep in mind is that most online stores don't ship out orders on weekends and that it helps to purchase multiple items at a time. The only time I really consider S&H in my purchasing decisions is when considering large, heavy items like computer cases and/or power supplies.

Rush shipping is generally not worth the price premium. I don't mind waiting for items I've purchased online as it almost always saves me quite a bit of cash.

shipping is perfectly fine for me

i sell  things sometimes for low price, just to jack the shipping.
on ebay, many users list things by price. and tada im at the top

only an idiot would not be aware of total price before buying/bidding anyways.

I find that S&H isn't usually that costly and can be quite fast. Main things to keep in mind is that most online stores don't ship out orders on weekends and that it helps to purchase multiple items at a time. The only time I really consider S&H in my purchasing decisions is when considering large, heavy items like computer cases and/or power supplies.

Rush shipping is generally not worth the price premium. I don't mind waiting for items I've purchased online as it almost always saves me quite a bit of cash.
yeah,
when i shop online, i know im getting the item at like 20% or more off then a store anyways, and shipping dont really matter.

i sell  things sometimes for low price, just to jack the shipping.
on ebay, many users list things by price. and tada im at the top

only an idiot would not be aware of total price before buying/bidding anyways.
but it say 2 dolar so it costed me 2 dolar but then the mexican magicin came on me and said it need to boated to me for 15 dolar when earn i only 1 dolar week


Handling,
paying for someone else's mistakes.

Because it's and and serves no purpose for you except simple and temporary materialistic gratification....?

Maybe. :o
You miss the point magick, it doesnt matter if its crappy, itll serve at least 3 shots, and thats all i need to cause you pain.

You miss the point magick, it doesnt matter if its crappy, itll serve at least 3 shots, and thats all i need to cause you pain.
You miss the point, Oro, that $14 could feed 40 starving children in Africa. :o

I would love to send my $14 to Africa to feed little children. The only problem is that the shipping and handling costs $14 to send an envelope with money. So I'm putting that money into an airsoft fun that is benefiting the children. I will film shooting you, send it to Africa, and make those little nakie boys laugh.

My mom recently got a Wii Nunchuck for $6.99 Shipping.

But the item itself was $0.01

you can find everything online at a store, you just. need. to. LOOK
God your dumb, I don't see old movies, old things, wheres that NES at gamestop, yeah there is none.

God your dumb, I don't see old movies, old things, wheres that NES at gamestop, yeah there is none.

that's all online, and cheaper then any possible store.
i hate going to malls