Author Topic: NPCKiller- hurr ui edits hurr gigle  (Read 4901 times)

If you can Get that Well Im sorry You Need to take a Computer Class.

My response to his topic:

To all of the people who are bitching about him posting this in some other topic, you are all loving morons.

You have no say over where he posts his stuff. Most of you are talking like he has to post it there. That topic is just some idiotic idea that will never take off because Badspot doesn't give two stuffs about you easily aggravated little children. This modifies something on the game, technically deeming it an add-on. It is in the add-on section, whats the problem?

GenaralSkar, stop acting like your loving stupid little topic is law. You are not an admin or moderator. You cannot move topics, edit topics, or make minuscule commands on where you think everything should go. You have absolutely no authority over where he posts this, stop acting like it.

Seriously, you stupid little children really need to find something worthwhile to bitch about. I'm sorry you all wet your diapers everytime someone does the slightest thing to piss you off.

Yes, he may be a few fries short of a happy meal, but it isn't enough to prepare a full fledged war on him.

XRobo, you on the other hand are the very picture of arrogance. Just a simple look at your posts prove it. You think you can just tell everyone what to do and they will do it. You are easily distinguished as the very thing you deem him as, pure stupidity. If anyone in this topic deserves a drama topic, it is you.

Not Realy Fun just a Side effect From the ADHD Drugs i have Taken Most Of my Life, That what I'm Blaming it On.

On topic.
Actuly Im Married In a State that you cant married if your Gay.

Maybe XRobo is the gay on you know what they say you only pick on the people you have a Crush On, Lest thats How ten year old's Minds work. So on that note NO I will Not have ANYTHING to do with your Life Im NOT Gay and My wife Don't Approve of your actions ether

You're married, yet...

• You can't fork over 5 bucks to host your website, and use webs instead.
  • You have nothing better to do than to make twenty second pictures to replace perfectly good default ones.
  • You agonize over the WEEKS you spent doing something that obviously took far less time.
  • You Think It's Cool To Capitalize Words Like This.

Please. Stop attention whoring because you can't be a day over 11.

The world Is Flat like a Ball.

Hey, how about we put NPCkiller's avatar into the :nes:. We play him for 2 minutes, get bored, then throw the game out the window.

Plan 1 complete!

I came...
I see pointless topic...
I leave message...
I go...

But seriously. What's the point of flaming him?
Not Realy Fun just a Side effect From the ADHD Drugs i have Taken Most Of my Life, That what I'm Blaming it On.
If your all so "perfect" and feel the need to pick on people like this, I feel sorry for you. Even if it's a lie, which I'm pretty sure it isn't because of the way he chats all the time, you should have the feeling to flame a guy. What happens when the forums found out you had cancer and they flamed you? These pointless drama topics make me pity the community. I bet half of you here bandwagon to make yourselves feel better...

Ok, flame me?

I Only Cap The First Letter Dip stuff :P
You only need to capitalize the first letter in the sentence.

You only need to capitalize the first letter in the sentence.

Not In Scripting You Cap The first Letter Of Words To Keep Track.

I use Webs cause I have a 45K Student Loan.

It's modification to the Game right It wasn't like that before. Was It. Didn't think so its a loving Mod

Not looking for the Downloads. Looking to see how pathetic the BL Community Is really which will Tell me If i release Any add-ons I make. I think I have My Answer. So Go ahead and Keep being Flamers. This Place is Full of 10 year olds that think there king stuff Online. But there not worth the stuff on my Shoe. I Have to Say I Even bought a Book to Show me the Advanced side Of tourq To Script with But Its Not Even worth making stuff for the community Because of the Morons here. Sad part is most of the flamers have not even made a mod or made a stuff mod that Noobs Download a million times case the forget up there blockland. You ppl can't Just not be asses to the Mods that you don't think is up to YOUR measly standers. So I Will now Post All my Mod separate 1 mod per Topic And there be just as good as this. You will not Get a Good Mod from Me. Cause This is Bs that you Tear people down like this.  PPl that I know that made Mods worth having are Trader Chrono Tezuni McTwist And a Few others. SO On the Note Good Day Sir

Not looking for the Downloads. Looking to see how pathetic the BL Community Is really which will Tell me If i release Any add-ons I make. I think I have My Answer. So Go ahead and Keep being Flamers. This Place is Full of 10 year olds that think there king stuff Online. But there not worth the stuff on my Shoe. I Have to Say I Even bought a Book to Show me the Advanced side Of tourq To Script with But Its Not Even worth making stuff for the community Because of the Morons here. Sad part is most of the flamers have not even made a mod or made a stuff mod that Noobs Download a million times case the forget up there blockland. You ppl can't Just not be asses to the Mods that you don't think is up to YOUR measly standers. So I Will now Post All my Mod separate 1 mod per Topic And there be just as good as this. You will not Get a Good Mod from Me. Cause This is Bs that you Tear people down like this.  PPl that I know that made Mods worth having are Trader Chrono Tezuni McTwist And a Few others. SO On the Note Good Day Sir
Lookup: Criticism.

Bump.

Apparently, Inspiration's "Ba BA" is in the fridge, and whoever disagrees with him about his UI Edits is a homoloveual who didn't blow his boyfriend.

MAKES TOTAL SENSE.

Bump.

Apparently, Inspiration's "Ba BA" is in the fridge, and whoever disagrees with him about his UI Edits is a homoloveual who didn't blow his boyfriend.

MAKES TOTAL SENSE.

Due to missing edit button : NPCKiller, if you are REALLY who you say you are, why the hell do you mod a online game designed for teenagers? I'm not saying a few adults don't play this, but they joined when they were younger as far as I know.

And insulting children? Please, Mr.Successful Businessman, have some love with your "wife" and stay away from quiet and fun games

Not In Scripting You Cap The first Letter Of Words To Keep Track.
Forums posts aren't scripts.

I use Webs cause I have a 45K Student Loan.
Actuly Im Married In a State that you cant married if your Gay.
???