Author Topic: First attempt  (Read 2238 times)

I really wish i had a tablet... I did this with the mouse and its pretty simple and pretty visible errors but leave some constructive criticism for me so I can do better in the future :D

Dude, that's sweet. :D

Paint.NET
Whoa, I suck mostly at drawing, especially on Paint.NET... Nice job again.  :cookieMonster:

It's all mostly lines but it was fun to make. I wish i was smart and fixed the little errors before I went uploaded.

wow your drawing skills with a mouse are better then my drawing skills with paper and a pencil

wow your drawing skills with a mouse are better then my drawing skills with paper and a pencil

Well I do like my cartoon style and I've always loved graphic design and what not so i figured I'd give this a try. Also my pencil skills went down the tube about 3 months ago.

I have decided to put it in my archives. :D

Your title is a bit ambiguous. You might want to specify as to what the attempt is.

Looks like you used the Line Tool for a lot of this, still looks good though

Personally, i don't blame you because the anti-aliasing with the brush isn't that good :(

Your title is a bit ambiguous. You might want to specify as to what the attempt is.

LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M OFFICIAL AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES

My first devoted attempt at using the computer for art.

Looks like you used the Line Tool for a lot of this, still looks good though

Personally, i don't blame you because the anti-aliasing with the brush isn't that good :(

Yeah I did, and your right the paint brush I only used for spot treatments where the the lines didn't meet properly