Author Topic: Lego Universe (Topic for beta testers)  (Read 101423 times)

still cant fix this bug

Paradox = Wizards
Sentinels = Melee

For those who wondered.

Paradox = Wizards
Sentinels = Melee

For those who wondered.
what about the other two?

what about the other two?
Don't know, Lego Universe won't load.

someone tell me how to fix it

I need 3 other people to test my theory on how to get the Nimbus Station imaginative block. Basically, I think that all 4 instruments need to be played at the same time, causing the platforms to raise/the 1 platform with the block to lower. My IGN is Nystical (already approved) Please message me here on these forums then I will add you to friends.

I think what's going on is this week lego universe accepted tons of people who applied (as you can tell in the last four pages) to test if the servers can take all the people. And with everyone downloading the game at once, it clearly can't. So tons of people are getting errors and clusterloving tech support hence not even a reply back from them saying they got the emails. Now all I can think of is just cooling down and waiting at least until tomorrow for them to fix the issue; so all of us who just got accepted have to watch all the other people that have been playing for longer have fun. Now this pisses me off even more for the fact that the servers aern't always open, and with stuff I have to do during the summer having even more limited time on this is more annoying.

How do I get to the trapped imaginations on the small building island?

How do I get to the trapped imaginations on the small building island?
break thing under it, then quick build and jump to it

break thing under it, then quick build and jump to it
I did quick build and everything, how do I jump to it though, it's really high and I can't get into the platform

I did quick build and everything, how do I jump to it though, it's really high and I can't get into the platform
jump on the thing you built and it should start going up

jump on the thing you built and it should start going up
It makes me fall off :O

It makes me fall off :O
I don't know than

I can't get past submitting username

Paradox = Wizards
Sentinels = Melee

For those who wondered.
Assembly = Summoners
Venture = Guns

Assembly = Summoners
Venture = Guns
Thanks. I'll probably do either Venture of Sentinels.