Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Imposter!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Imposter! (Read 982 times)
MrMulch
April 04, 2010, 10:52:37 AM
No going back to my old name now.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Kalphiter
April 04, 2010, 10:53:15 AM
Who would want to be you
Your name is not very unique.
MrMulch
April 04, 2010, 10:55:09 AM
I think MrMulch is much more unique, I can also make horrible puns relating to it.
Nymethus
April 04, 2010, 11:06:20 AM
huh?
MrMulch
April 04, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: Nymethus on April 04, 2010, 11:06:20 AM
huh?
What?
And actually I just talked to the guy for a while, he seems cool, so I don't really have anything against him.
Nymethus
April 04, 2010, 11:22:14 AM
Quote from: MrMulch on April 04, 2010, 11:14:20 AM
What?
Exactly, what?
MrMulch
April 04, 2010, 11:28:20 AM
Meh.
Oasis
April 04, 2010, 11:41:12 AM
Quote from: Nymethus on April 04, 2010, 11:22:14 AM
Exactly, what?
Seriously, stop talking like that?
Daedalus
April 04, 2010, 11:48:10 AM
Quote from: Nymethus on April 04, 2010, 11:22:14 AM
[size= 7pt]Exactly, what?
You look like a jackass when you take extra time to make
everything
harder for us to read.
LeeroyBlockhead
April 04, 2010, 12:58:59 PM
You guys could just be mulchtwins. You both get to keep the name,and you both get uber rigged puns.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Imposter!