Author Topic: Crouch sliding help  (Read 1228 times)

I've been trying to get my player to do it for a while
All I need is the lines that make it slide so I can plug it in to my Custom Player.
Thanks

Also, I was unsure where to post :c
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 05:14:00 PM by Alphadin »


I'm no pro, but can't you force it ti constantly play the crouch idle animation when it moves?

I'm no pro, but can't you force it ti constantly play the crouch idle animation when it moves?
Thats not what i want.

Bump I REALLY need help

Look at the Slippery Player-type

Look at the Slippery Player-type
I did, And the only way is by making the player slippery too according to the Player


Have it change the friction once you start and stop crouching

Have it change the friction once you start and stop crouching
I need a code.
I'm not much of a scripter

I'm not sure exactly what you're going for here. Can you be a little more specific as to what you want the player to do? If you just want players to slide around on their bellies, change their crouch speeds to be higher than their normal speeds.

I'm not sure exactly what you're going for here. Can you be a little more specific as to what you want the player to do? If you just want players to slide around on their bellies, change their crouch speeds to be higher than their normal speeds.
I want the player to slide when SHIFT is pressed

You mean have them run and when they crouch they have a velocity decay, like on a slip-n-slide?