Author Topic: Children with things they don't/shouldn't have.  (Read 7440 times)

Don't have one yet hahahahahah

PAGE

CLAIM

AGAIN

!??!???!!?!!!?!?

You don't need a cellphone until you start driving. Arrgghh.
Oprah says its bad to text/call people while driving and what Oprah says you do. No questions asked.

Ignoring your joke, kids don't need phones until they are on their own and mobile. This does not imply texting or calling while driving.

I know, I just remembered that episode of Oprah and thought it was related in a way to your post.

Im 10 and i need a cell since im mostly away from home messing around the neighborhood with my friends and going to different neighborhoods to their houses

I'm eleven and i live in a world of texting. if you don't have a cell phone by then,then all the cool people don't like you and you're not cool anymore. i don't have a cell phone,i think they are just another stupid tool.really i don't think everyone should be crammed in their houses texting eachother at 12:00 PM. its really weird. i understand how she needs a cell. like i said before,i really don't think they are nessissary yet. i don't have a cell,nor do i need one.

Otherwise, loving go out and actually socialize with your friends. If they live far away, good, you need excercise you fat forget.  :cookieMonster:

This. I have a cellphone, and got my first at the end of 5th grade. I'm in 8th now. I need need it because my parents are divorced, and need to get a hold of my mom and or dad at any given time. But anyway, back to the quote. Yes indeed, people should, just like back in the day. I biked 14 miles once to see a friend... Haha

I'm eleven and i live in a world of texting. if you don't have a cell phone by then,then all the cool people don't like you and you're not cool anymore.

Haha dipstuff. You are still in elementary, there is no such thing as ''cool'' or ''popular'', It's how many friends you have and how social you are that people judge.

at 12:00 PM. its really weird.

12 in the afternoon?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 09:43:50 PM by Messes »

Im 10 and i need a cell since im mostly away from home messing around the neighborhood with my friends and going to different neighborhoods to their houses
No you don't. Why do you need a cell when you can just walk right back home since your "In the neighborhood" and if your at your friends house, can you ask their parents, "May I please use your house phone to talk to my parents?"

I have a phone, but it's only used for when I'm traveling far distances alone. (Like a summer camp in another state.)

I'm eleven and i live in a world of texting. if you don't have a cell phone by then,then all the cool people don't like you and you're not cool anymore.
BECAUSE GOD FORBID YOU BECOME A SOCIAL OUTCAST. OH DEAR LORD, YOU'LL BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL THOSE Bbrown town SOCIAL GATHERINGS.

Seriously though, what the forget do you think people text about? Half the conversations I have with my friends when texting is just "hey what's up, not much, cool"

Seriously though, what the forget do you think people text about? Half the conversations I have with my friends when texting is just "hey what's up, not much, cool"
the other option is ignoring them and becoming cut off from the outside world, aka a social recluse

you're better off dealing with it so that both you and them keep contact.

BECAUSE GOD FORBID YOU BECOME A SOCIAL OUTCAST. OH DEAR LORD, YOU'LL BE EXCLUDED FROM ALL THOSE Bbrown town SOCIAL GATHERINGS.

oh no he wants to have friends how horrible

the other option is ignoring them and becoming cut off from the outside world, aka a social recluse

you're better off dealing with it so that both you and them keep contact.

oh no he wants to have friends how horrible
I get your point, but there's a difference between having friends and being popular. Some of my best friends are also among the least popular people in my school.

Haha dipstuff. You are still in elementary, there is no such thing as ''cool'' or ''popular'', It's how many friends you have and how social you are that people judge.

12 in the afternoon?

You must be one of the socially awkward handicaps.  You refuse to accept the concept of popularity because nobody likes you.  People don't judge you solely on how many friends you have, they judge you based on who your friends are.  To say there is no such thing as popularity in grade school is absurd.

You must be one of the socially awkward handicaps.  You refuse to accept the concept of popularity because nobody likes you.  People don't judge you solely on how many friends you have, they judge you based on who your friends are.  To say there is no such thing as popularity in grade school is absurd.
Are you implying that anyone that doesn't conform to societal structures such as popularity is socially awkward/handicapped?