Author Topic: Bloscar Awards!  (Read 1999 times)

I was At my server, And I had forgotten that tophius Had made me a wonderful Bloscar model! So I got creative and snapped some photos of me and my pals.
Enjoy! Also, please, do congradulate these award winning blockheads, It's their time to shine!



The Number 1 award went to tophius For his outstanding building skills, and Epic abily to make trophies, Please, congratulate him for his outstanding capability.



The 2nd Award goes to, *Opens slip* Kota Westbridge! (The Ice Cream Man in his epic truck) He is an award winner for being my best friend. (Don't complain, I have other friends, Conan, Tophius, Cookiedoughkid, Meekl, and some others..)



And last but not least, theres me, in my snazzy Green hoodie looking Grand with my trophy.









That's one lovey award.
Ferst poast

It's at my server, but to see it, you need to download shapes. :p


this item your using should be in the add ons bored



whats the point???


anyway cool trophy!

Can you guys tell me how?

Lol, for the time being, this will bring more people to my server, xD.

Wait, what am I saying? ok, hold on.