Author Topic: Version 29 Suggestions  (Read 4937 times)

Wow, I've never seen that map.  Is it new?

If it was new, it wouldn't need to be updated. It is in the help section. BTW, GET INGAME! I found the server with no one in it AT ALL, not even afk people :( I did find 6 gp at the end of a path of pants coming from the police station, though....lmao
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 09:30:59 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

i dont like no talking when dead what if oyu need to ask vyour freands to help you that whouldent be fair its not real life so let us talk while dead!

When couldn't you talk while dead...

I am waiting for the "level system" ,
more charactors to choose(not only male and female) and
a new "monster gen system"

maybe not in v29 but i still looking forward for them~

:iceCream:

thx^^

I'm pretty sure Alt+O shows he started on a level system. It's not in operation yet, but maybe in v29. (not sure if it's Alt+O...forgot) Also, Mail System should also have message sending for like 10gp or something (like, if the person won't be online when you want to tell him/her something, just mail him/her the message :D)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 03:03:11 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

InsaneChef

I can guarantee there will be no level system in the near future, if ever. Plus Badspot is doing retail, so he won't update for like half a year.

Actually, I remember this one time he was updating like 10 times in one month. Also, retail is going on TGE, simple engine pretty much to code, so it looks like he's got the sourcecode done the way he wants and so he just has to plan out scripts, guis, and other stuff, but it shouldn't take up so much of his time he can't do other things, unless your saying he has to work on it whenever he has time.

About the stats:  Badspot did make a stat stystem, and it was in use, but he took it out, and now it's gone for good.  The only thing Alt+o is good for now is changing your pass. 
As for updates, as soon as Retail's released, he might start working on AoT again.  I guess AoT is kinda like a hobby on the side (if you wanna call Blockland his life acheivement <.<)  But, he can get so much done (because he is 1337 h3x0r) in a sitting that updates come often when he just spends a little time with AoT.

Does MasterCE not know about PARCHMENT?

Also, Mail System should also have message sending for like 10gp or something (like, if the person won't be online when you want to tell him/her something, just mail him/her the message :D)

Apparently not.  Maybe he means like an automated IM or something.  Hell, I never check my "mail" in AoT.

i have alomst 32 pages of ideas, how they will work and such. most of which is what you are thinking of now

i have alomst 32 pages of ideas, how they will work and such. most of which is what you are thinking of now

Life?

No, he probably does it during class.  All I do during class is make sketches like the lovely one I drew in the "Keep AoT Alive!" thread.