Author Topic: Version 29 Suggestions  (Read 4936 times)

Anti-Cop, I did before you posted that, I just didn't edit post -_- Noobhunta killed himself ontop of the shop and when I went up there, he left one and it was supposed to be the shopkeeper killed him. I never needed the thing, anyone, until just when I posted it. But then again, you gotta use 25gp on the parchment, then another 1gp to send. My Idea=10gp, Way now=26gp. Atleast I found 3 parachments plus someones clothes on the ceiling of the Driftwood Inn's lobby above the lab from the ceiling...dunno he he/she did it, but so what :/

i only have a life of makeing movies... now that i got a new video camra wich also plays mp3s!) now that i posted can i have a cookie?

I'm pretty sure Alt+O shows he started on a level system. It's not in operation yet, but maybe in v29. (not sure if it's Alt+O...forgot) Also, Mail System should also have message sending for like 10gp or something (like, if the person won't be online when you want to tell him/her something, just mail him/her the message :D)
Actually..it's just O.

Suggestions for V29:
Whales
Dolphins
Pen0r
Ban button
Free money
A pony shack
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELSMALE MODELSMALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELSMALE MODELS
OGMOGMOMGOMGOMG
I WANT TO SEE PEN0r go IN VAGI!!!
Oh I also want dyes plz

Did you know when AoT hits 30 you have to pay. lol jk

Suggestions for V29:
Whales
Dolphins
Pen0r
Ban button
Free money
A pony shack
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELSMALE MODELSMALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELS
MALE MODELSMALE MODELS
OGMOGMOMGOMGOMG
I WANT TO SEE PEN0r go IN VAGI!!!
Oh I also want dyes plz
You'll proabably get met half-way

....and you'll end up with pollution and a she/male model, and no one wants to see that, sicko

what ever happened to the fastest camel on the forums?

Im not gunna ask how you did that...