Author Topic: Robo Noob v20k.0 - I know everything!  (Read 3104 times)

Well he's been trolling me in a server. He asked. Is this a free admin server? I said no. Then he starts insulting me saying. Black Poison, you just lost. You're a jew. I said, define jew. He said, uh... um. And he said I'm going to have curly sideburns. Discuss. My photo thing isn't working right.

You got trolled bro.

Robo Noob is awesome.

Robo Noob has like 9 keys he actually owns and a few more he has access to, he is untouchable, unbannable, he is all-knowing!

Robo Noob has like 9 keys he actually owns and a few more he has access to, he is untouchable, unbannable, he is all-knowing!
He was already till he was like "Guys give me positive/negative attention.

He buys a new one like every month.

He buys a new one like every month.
WHAT.
How mush money he has?!!
He must be a rich-kid. Or rich-guy. Dunno, I don't know his age.

WHAT.
How mush money he has?!!
He must be a rich-kid. Or rich-guy. Dunno, I don't know his age.
Keep in mind that Blockland is only $20. If someone doesn't make enough to buy Blockland once a month, then they either aren't working or they're being paid UNDER minimum wage.

Wow, what a handicap. I bet he's just a 12 year old.

Wow, what a handicap. I bet he's just a 12 year old.
Robo Noob or the kid that got trolled? The kid that got trolled described a Jew as someone that wears hats and goes to church the wrong way. Then, he copied a definition off wikipedia (it didn't even fit on the line) and said it wasn't copypasta'd.

If Robo Noob: He's 15.7 or so and is one of the post intelligent people I know.

Robo Noob or the kid that got trolled? The kid that got trolled described a Jew as someone that wears hats and goes to church the wrong way. Then, he copied a definition off wikipedia (it didn't even fit on the line) and said it wasn't copypasta'd.

If Robo Noob: He's 15.7 or so and is one of the post intelligent people I know.
most*

I loving hate drama's no edit policy.