Author Topic: Daniel Rogers Giratina  (Read 22146 times)

Daniel is the reason why i support abortion. Seriously, does he have a mental disorder? He seems... different.
I don't support abortion although I would be caught dead instead of hanging out with a mental kid all day.

I don't support abortion although I would be caught dead instead of hanging out with a mental kid all day.
loving QFT. And it's quite funny how he claims to be 13. Although i highly doubt he is. And if he is, he must have been dropped on his head 16 times. I should probably stop, besides it's not nice to pick on "disabled" kids.

loving QFT. And it's quite funny how he claims to be 13. Although i highly doubt he is. And if he is, he must have been dropped on his head 16 times. I should probably stop, besides it's not nice to pick on "disabled" kids.

First: Stop trying.

You're not cool for automatically dissing somebody. I doubt you have read this whole thread

Second: People can have strokes of immaturity on the internet, people have two lives; Real life and the internet.

Daniel might actually be a decent person in real life, and doesn't know how to behave on the internet.

People believe that on the internet you can be whoever you want.

Third: Daniel is not disabled, as I say again, you're just saying this to look cool when it makes you a douche.

First: Stop trying.

You're not cool for automatically dissing somebody. I doubt you have read this whole thread

Second: People can have strokes of immaturity on the internet, people have two lives; Real life and the internet.

Daniel might actually be a decent person in real life, and doesn't know how to behave on the internet.

People believe that on the internet you can be whoever you want.

Third: Daniel is not disabled, as I say again, you're just saying this to look cool when it makes you a douche.
No. I'm not trying to appeal to people over the internet. I understand where your coming from though. Daniel is probably a decent person in life. I don't have anything against him in life, although the internet is a different story.  I ran across that "Peejster grow up" thread, And i am in no way just judging him off of first glance. And quite honestly, i don't care what people think of me on the internet. I am in no way trying to act "cool" on the internet. And if anyone thinks I'm "cool", their an idiot. but it's nice to see someone one the internet that still has maturity and heart. I honestly didn't think i would.         

What im trying to say here is that Daniel is acting some what of an idiot at the time. [on the internet]

i I'm a Disabled not like i cant move or nothing i already said this on a other topic, i have Antism i was born with it, it is hard to explain what it does!

i I'm a Disabled not like i cant move or nothing i already said this on a other topic, i have Antism i was born with it, it is hard to explain what it does!

Autism is a mental disorder; it doesn't make you instantly stupid, but it's not an excuse to act stupid and be a jerk towards anybody either.

I have a mental disorder and I can get along with people just fine.

Autism is a mental disorder; it doesn't make you instantly stupid, but it's not an excuse to act stupid and be a jerk towards anybody either.

i wish i was not born with it.  :cookieMonster:

I have Asperger's. I knew that there was something wrong with him.

The most annoying thing about me is that I have a mild stutter.

Abortion? How would you feel if you woke up with what is basically a parasite in your womb?

Abortion? How would you feel if you woke up with what is basically a parasite in your womb?
I'd feel rather disturbed I had a womb :I

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=related This

Hey look guys it's Green blockhead .jr!

I have Asperger's. I knew that there was something wrong with him.

My friend has that, and a small amount of Autism but he's not a idiot like Daniel Rogers