Author Topic: Daniel Rogers Giratina  (Read 22141 times)

i I'm a Disabled not like i cant move or nothing i already said this on a other topic, i have Antism i was born with it, it is hard to explain what it does!

Antism?
Oh my god he's turning into an ant at night!

Just quite a few hours ago, daniel the richard evented some cannon ball spawner which lagged the whole damn server up. No matter how much I told the richard to stop, he just kept going. Just loving wow.

No matter how much I told the richard to stop, he just kept going.
my richard does that too

i I'm a Disabled not like i cant move or nothing i already said this on a other topic, i have Antism i was born with it, it is hard to explain what it does!
If you have a loving mental disorder learn what it loving does, and identify what the disorder is doing and what you're doing. That's what I do, if it works for me there's a slim chance it will work for a 3rd grader.
wait
i have Antism i was born with it
i have Antism
Antism
ants

Daniel I suggest you  stop posting in this topic. Not because I hate you, be cause I feel bad for you.

Hey, Look here:

<spam removed>

User was banned for this post

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

What? :o

I met him earlier today. He seemed like a fine boy. The pictures, from what I've seen, are him only angry that he was killed. How is that drama-topic worthy? :o If he did it over and over on multiple occasions while making numerous threats, maybe, but I don't think its valid with the evidence presented. :o

Just move on. If he bothers you, don't DM with him. simple as that. :o
Drama is drama, it's not, "let's all kiss and make up because we love each other." If we were like that, this whole section would be useless. Stop going :o :o :o :o every five loving words, too. It's amazingly loving annoying, and every god damn post you make makes me want to explode because you think you're so loving special. This topic is not about you, it's about him. We don't want to know what you think about him because you love everybody, apparently. forget you.
Also Daniel Rogers Giratina gets on my nerves a whole lot.