Author Topic: Daniel Rogers Giratina  (Read 21993 times)

OMG Y U KILL ME!

This kid needs to learn that he's not immortal and he's not the best.

And for those of you who don't want to download at all...

What? :o

I met him earlier today. He seemed like a fine boy. The pictures, from what I've seen, are him only angry that he was killed. How is that drama-topic worthy? :o If he did it over and over on multiple occasions while making numerous threats, maybe, but I don't think its valid with the evidence presented. :o

Just move on. If he bothers you, don't DM with him. simple as that. :o

he did it over and over on multiple occasions while making numerous threats
He also covers builds with bricks out of rage :3

Their his builds, there's nothing restricting him from doing that.

He also covers builds with bricks out of rage :3
Then post pictures and make details of that. :o

Even so, a kid that is whining and making some spam is hardly drama-worthy. Then again, half the things in the drama thread aren't drama-worthy. >.>

Quite sorry to disappoint. :c

Their his builds, there's nothing restricting him from doing that.
OK, I didn't specify.
Other peoples' builds.

I accuse people of hacking and swear wildly every time I'm killed. Where's my drama topic?

I accuse people of hacking and swear wildly every time I'm killed. Where's my drama topic?
you sir, are an idiot.

If I remember correctly, in Iban's Afghan TDM server you would also admin teleport right on top of people and assail them like some sort of wizard.

you sir, are an idiot.

You don't wanna mes with Otis. He's a dangeeerous man...

Then post pictures and make details of that. :o

Even so, a kid that is whining and making some spam is hardly drama-worthy. Then again, half the things in the drama thread aren't drama-worthy. >.>

Quite sorry to disappoint. :c
PEEJ IS LIEING I NEVER SPAM NO WAY!!!!!

Your reaction hints otherwise.